HT DX05 - Indiana Jones - in-hand images

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One thing I have to say about these HT boots, they really ground the figure well, that whipping pose a bit further up was really solid even though he was on his toes with the back foot.

A good tip for shaping up the shirts is soaking them in hairspray and then positioning them how you want.. once dry it will harden to the shape you gave it while wet.. if you do not like it just soak it in water and start over. Same with the pants

hey, does the real raiders belthave both a metal anda leather keeper? I've seen that a few times even above.

These two pics look particularly good to me.

First one even has that "Raiders" hat where it kind of blooms up at the top.

Bottom pic just rocks with attitude but also the angle enlongates the jaw a bit! Not wholly Ford but very Indy.

100_3419.jpg

100_3429.jpg

The one thing I'm still not liking with this figure are the gloved hands. Think I'll be going with the regular hands on Indy.

That is a good shot, isn't it? I overlooked that one. I see a lot of Ford finally there. And the pants are the proper gray tint, not tan.

Has anyone tried the 'paper clip trick' to get the jacket collar to lay right?

Back