HT- M ICON- MIS09- Michael Jackson (Thriller version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: HT- M ICON- MIS09- Michael Jackson (Thriller version)-Link to buy from SS in 1st

Thanks, thanks and thanks. Gracias chicos y chicas:D.
A falta de refinar algunos detalles, creo que para ver si es posible conseguir sacar al auntentico Mj de esta epoca ha valido la pena.

Sorry Annika, for this moment no because this work has many risks. I have to improve the result with other brush. This is a quick repaint

Fijaos ahora, con luz natural gana mucho porque se ve el tono correcto de luz y esos ojos :horror es MJ, sin duda.

A pic with natural light, this is the correct skin tone. Now is more Mj

4258428229_611a677c5e_o.jpg

Amazing, so much better than the final production !!!!

Re: HT- M ICON- MIS09- Michael Jackson (Thriller version)-Link to buy from SS in 1st

You must show that picture in their Facebook page for let them know that they can make it better.

If i sent you one of my heads, could you please fix it for me?

En que parte de España vives?.

Gracias Kapital, podrias subirla tu? yo no puedo. Dejadme un respiro chicos:D Give me a breack:D

Vere lo que puedo hacer.:cool: Dieguito and Kapital prepare only the heads without body ;) For me this mod have many risks

Last edited:

Sorry Annika, for this moment no because this work has many risks. I have to improve the result with other brush. This is a quick repaint

Aaaw, okay, thanks anyway. :( If you change your mind, will you let me know? I would love to have my head repainted like this!

Annika, there are others members like you who desire the same. I´ll see I can do ;). Before I have others works in process, when I finish all, I can do this work for you and others.

Gracias Kapital, podrias subirla tu? yo no puedo. Dejadme un respiro chicos:D Give me a breack:D

Vere lo que puedo hacer.:cool: Dieguito and Kapital prepare only the heads without body ;) For me this mod have many risks

Ahora te subo la imagen al Facebook de Hot Toys.
--------------------------------------------------
Right now i will uplad your image to the Hot Toys Facebook.

Last edited:

Thanks Kapital ;)

Another pic with both figures:naughty:banana

4259708140_4d0a33ab51_o.jpg

Great pic! ;)

Hasta la versión zombie que es perfecta en persona mejora un montón!

Wow, I'm in if you can do the same mod for my MJ head!

Got this figure today and am displaying just the regular MJ until I get another body , I went for the popular hands in pockets pose. Excellent figure and an amazing box.
Still.. after seeing the human head in hand I can see why people are dissapointed it was changed now more.

are you displaying the hands in pocket because of the huge hands it has? I know MJ has big hands but these are awful big!

are you displaying the hands in pocket because of the huge hands it has? I know MJ has big hands but these are awful big!

Nope , not at all , just because I like the pose. I think alot of photos have made his hands look alot larger than they are. I don't actually think there to big at all.

Last edited:

Restaurajones I love that last pic!!
You're a fan of Mazinger too?!!
:rock!!

Claro que si amigo.:banana Now, I am seeing the new shin Mazinger Z episodes in HD. I have some figures of Mazinger because is one of my first characters I saw when I was a little boy :D

Restaurajones has a lot of spanish mj fans that wants their Mj heads reesculped.
------------------------------------------
Restaurajones, te meas si llegas a saber todos los usuarios del foro español de Mj que me han preguntado si puedes corregirles sus cabezas de Mj....

That is impossible Kapital. I am only a man, no thousand of chinesse workers :lol:lol
Solo unos pocos afortunados, ahora que no me arriegaria hacer con otros lo que he hecho con el mio, cortar por lo sano:D Crei que no hace falta llegar tan lejos.
Please convey my thanks to your friends. They must understand that a lot of work for me, I am more on Indiana jones props developmet

Kapital, you will be one of those lucky men ;)

God damn it that head modding looks awesome, now i know mine's gunna pale in comparison out of the box LOL. Big bulgy dark eyes and darker tone, THAT is MJ!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back