HT- M ICON- MIS09- Michael Jackson (Thriller version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: HT- M ICON- MIS09- Michael Jackson (Thriller version)-Link to buy from SS in 1st

Does anyone know if Goodshipped is dealing Thriller figures on the forum? I placed an order back in October of 2009 for a Thriller figure with Goodshipped, and I still haven't received my figure, and I can't get a hold of anybody on Ebay. Because I'm trying to get in touch with Leo, regarding a refund, at this point it's not worth it, especially with the given complaints with the figure...

Re: HT- M ICON- MIS09- Michael Jackson (Thriller version)-Link to buy from SS in 1st

Does anyone know if Goodshipped is dealing Thriller figures on the forum? I placed an order back in October of 2009 for a Thriller figure with Goodshipped, and I still haven't received my figure, and I can't get a hold of anybody on Ebay. Because I'm trying to get in touch with Leo, regarding a refund, at this point it's not worth it, especially with the given complaints with the figure...

I also Pre-Ordered with Goodshipped. I'm starting to regret it, since most other HK dealers have gotten their stock in. Also, what do you mean by "can't get a hold of anybody"? Isn't he replying to your e-mails?

A bit off-topic but check this out:

0021-450x674.png

This Is It was a planned series of fifty concerts by Michael Jackson to be held at The O2 arena in London. They were scheduled to begin in July 2009 and continue through March 2010. Less than three weeks before the first concert date, and with all concerts sold out, Jackson died after suffering cardiac arrest. During CES 2010, Sony had a special glass booth that showed off Michael Jackson’s Thriller Costume (designed by Zaldy) for the “This Is It” Tour. It also had a shirt worn by Michael Jackson in rehearsals, courtesy of the Michael Jackson Estate.
Michael Jackson’s Thriller Costume For The “This Is It” Tour | Sony Insider

0031-700x498.png

0012.png

Isn't he replying to your e-mails?

Hell No! Before, Leo was replying to my emails letting me know that the figure would be in stock in January. Now he won't even reply to an email, ever since I asked for a refund. I was such a fool to wait so long, now that it's been past 60 days, and I can't even open a claim against Goodshipped in case they run off with my money. It sucks, I just hope someone replies soon, I'm beyond agitated at this point.

Got my Slim TrueType in the mail last week... now the long wait for MJ.

Just out of curiosity how is this selling parted out? I'm still not 100% I want to keep both figures, I'm really more interested in just having the Zombie. A regular MJ just doesn't really fit in with the rest of my collection.

Got my Slim TrueType in the mail last week... now the long wait for MJ.

Just out of curiosity how is this selling parted out? I'm still not 100% I want to keep both figures, I'm really more interested in just having the Zombie. A regular MJ just doesn't really fit in with the rest of my collection.

The best seller is obviously the head. The heads of reg MJ are selling for more than the zombie, probably between $55-$65 on eBay. The only other parts that seem to be selling at all are the body and shoes/socks.

So maybe not worth it to try and sell a complete non-zombie MJ?

So maybe not worth it to try and sell a complete non-zombie MJ?

Oh a compete non-zombie MJ would sell well. I thought you were talking about completely parting out everything piece by piece. Studio Sunny on eBay is always selling only the full non-zombie MJ figure, and he has gotten anywhere from $90 to $150 for it.

Good to know... not sure what I'll do now, but just something I've been pondering on as I really just want the zombie figure for my collection. But I have the spare body in case I want to have both.

Hell No! Before, Leo was replying to my emails letting me know that the figure would be in stock in January. Now he won't even reply to an email, ever since I asked for a refund. I was such a fool to wait so long, now that it's been past 60 days, and I can't even open a claim against Goodshipped in case they run off with my money. It sucks, I just hope someone replies soon, I'm beyond agitated at this point.

Wow, that sucks. I don't the Leo would run off with your money, since he is a pretty reputable seller. Hopefully everything works out for the best. I think I still have time to file a claim with Paypal, since I Pre-Ordered it on the 29th of November. Do you think I should go ahead and do it?

last modifications ;)

4266899743_a6b9cf9dc3_o.jpg

4267645638_f7a9fa33a3_o.jpg

I don't think you have a problem yet. Who knows how Hot Toys distributes these figures or any of their figures. I mostly order from the same etailer and sometimes I get it early and sometimes I don't. There is no rhyme nor reason, so ordering from Hong Kong isn't always going to guarantee getting figures early. I think you'll just have to wait it out. When Leo gets them in I'm sure you'll get your figure.

I definitely think you left it too late to ask for a refund. I think the communication barrier and time of year has added to your frustration. I just received my MJ figure from another HK dealer, so I dare say that Goodshipped will be processing your order directly or in the very near future.

Wow, that sucks. I don't the Leo would run off with your money, since he is a pretty reputable seller. Hopefully everything works out for the best. I think I still have time to file a claim with Paypal, since I Pre-Ordered it on the 29th of November. Do you think I should go ahead and do it?

Better safe than sorry. You may get your figure faster by filing a claim, because I could imagine Goodshipped wouldn't want their positive feedback tarnished. I mean, Leo seemed to be an honest seller, but you never know with these things. In my case, I pre-ordered my figure early October 2009 and it's now mid-January, still haven't received it. It can be frustrating to wait so long, and now that all the other HK sellers have the Thriller figure in stock, I feel as though I was ripped off. I really don't have a desire to own the figure at this point. In fact, for the money I spent on it, I could have just bought the figure in pieces. Or perhaps wait for another Hot Toys Michael Jackson figure to be released. Either way, I'm dissatisfied with this whole ordeal.

I think you can still put in a dispute through PayPal (the type before you escalate to the PayPal judgement type, which has passed). I don't think you get any help from PayPal with that but I guess it would at least alert the seller to the seriousness of your concern and maybe make him respond.

Alternatively, if you funded the PayPal payment with a credit/debit card you can put in a chargeback claim through the card company, if you weren't aware of that. PayPal even advise this at times (which is how I learned this was possible). Chargebacks through VISA, etc, are available for a much longer window than PayPal, like 90 days or more I think.

For those wondering about goodshipped. I hadn't heard anything as of 2 days ago. I sent a msg to him asking if he had got them instock yet as i had an old preorder for it. No reply, but then an email saying 'good news goodshipped etc' and tracking detail. No mention of what it was, but its the only thing i'm waiting on, so i guess it's on its way :)

:horror Pero si está clavadisima:horror

Veo que le has quitado unos pelillos del flequi:D pero le has hecho algo más en la cara? se ve hasta mejor aún.

Congratulations for your amazing work!!! You have a great talent ;)

that mod is outstanding :rock

That is pretty damn impressive, i even noticed the red cheeks, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back