HT original Predator- photo thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh, well i initially tied them together and tucked them near where the LED Bio plugs in...but i felt it was pulled too tightly...so i just let them hang under the dreads...

That's why i want to get some longer wire and redo that part...i will probably do it in the next week or so...

I guess that is minor gripe with the TD package, tubes/wires not quite long enough, in my opinion.

Easily replaced though...so who cares!

M.

Looking forward to your pics! ;)

Attachments

• 18839199_1779168959039846_8361543783757150567_n.jpg
    18839199_1779168959039846_8361543783757150567_n.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 6
Well, as Alejandro was pawing impatiently :wink1:, here are the pictures of the First Test.
One can notice all the imperfections to catch up, but for a begining, this seems pretty good. :yess:
As I'll have to absent from Monday morning for ten days, do not be surprised by my blackout, friends! :wave

picture.php
picture.php

picture.php
picture.php

picture.php
picture.php

Haaa .... Finally: and 1! Thank you bangkok_wolf :pray:
No... And 2! Tanks Lord Freezer! :bow
And to summarize:
- Curvature of the dome slightly reshaped (front and profile)
- Rounded junction between the dome and the peripheral ring (the forehead)
- Drawing the eyes and maxillary sinuses corrected (a projecting line exists on the original in the movie)
- Symmetry recovery (nose left bias)
- Drawing from the back of the jaw amended
- Tri-Laser Range Finder (right) and connector (left) reworked
... Good, and all this is only just beginning, eh, guys! :wink1:
Vicious as I am, I'll also take care of details inside...
... Like this one:

picture.php

:D

hi all ,just got the hottoys predator 1 today from my friends at oziegoods, thanks ,all i have to say is awesome, i think he is as good as my scar predator:exactly::yess::yess::clap

And to summarize:
- Drawing the eyes and maxillary sinuses corrected (a projecting line exists on the original in the movie)
... Like this one:

picture.php

*(!&^@&(*#^!&*@ that's some real crazy detail work there!!! how what who where??!

really awesome baloo :D

Btw, can you show me how you modded the P1's dreadlocks to make it touch the shoulders more?

Last edited:
And to summarize:
... Like this one:

picture.php

All those updates and the added detail in the bio are totally awesome.
gimme moreeeeeeee (pics) :mummy

Thank you very much for your encouragement, buddies. This will motivate me. :hi5:

ooooh!!great work!!but much work still

:clap

Ho yes, for sure! ... As I said, I am just beginning and this will not be done alone! :D
We'll see it when I return in ten days. For now, I prepare my departure.
See you soon friends :wave

Hm. Uh-I can't believe that mask! Sure I'll take one of those bad puppies as soon as you start selling them! I'll just keep whistling till then.

Hm. Uh-I can't believe that mask! Sure I'll take one of those bad puppies as soon as you start selling them! I'll just keep whistling till then.

Ho... Sorry friend, but It is not my intention that I sell. I do not want to get angry with Alejandro. If, subsequently, he wished to make a new mold with mine (though he should soon propose a new improved version), I would be happy and proud to lend it to him, but I do not do business (Finally, for the moment because you should never say never!).

wow that looks great are you going with sculpted lenses for visor or some clear plastic ones. I wish someone can replicate those visors Ht made from the avp preds or predator 2.

Thank you. I will make a clear plastic visor, black mirror, like in the movie (but I'm not yet at that stage!).

Ho... Sorry friend, but It is not my intention that I sell. I do not want to get angry with Alejandro. If, subsequently, he wished to make a new mold with mine (though he should soon propose a new improved version), I would be happy and proud to lend it to him, but I do not do business (Finally, for the moment because you should never say never!).

I totally understand "Butters" point on this (geez, it's damn good so who won't want to own one) and i admire ur reply being respectful to Alejandro.

All we can do see is wait & see and how awesome the revise-bio of Alejandro would be. :peace

work in progres...

dsc0369p.jpg

dsc0373h.jpg

dsc0372vu.jpg

dsc0371d.jpg

dsc0368g.jpg

in the photos are not appreciated much. but with the two mask in hand. the differences are more evident. his eyes. his nose is straight. its connections
head
even be touched up ... please welcome suggestions and criticisms are

Back