HT original Predator- photo thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got my Custom Bio from Alejandro today...

here are some pics, nothing special and no posing just what i have him displayed in...

I just mainly wanted to show off how awesome this mask is...WAY BETTER than HT's!

100_7375.jpg

100_7379.jpg

100_7380.jpg

100_7381.jpg

100_7386.jpg

100_7385.jpg

Thanks again TD!

M.

The best person to answer this question remains Alejandro course, but here is what I can say with certainty:
- Personally, I ordered an unpainted version
- he offers 2 versions (standard and damaged)
- This is artisanal production and handmade
So many reasons to think that there is necessarily some slight variations, intended or not.
In my case, I wanted to make some improvements. That's why Alejandro sent an unpainted version.
These improvements will be very minor because the base is excellent. Alejandro will probably make similar changes soon.

The best person to answer this question remains Alejandro course

I would if I could, in fact I did numerous times but he doesn't seem to understand my question. (due to limited English)

Seeing that it is custom made it would make sense that each mask has different paint variations since I'd assume he doesn't have a machine to mass-produce them identically.

Just wanted to get a clearer picture from you TD mask users out there before I placed my order on the new improved one when he gets back :)

Thanks Baloo

Is there anyone who got the new BD version ? Saw the 1st version of it and was hoping to get an update on it as well :pray:

more like this would be awesome :yess: (IMO, the crack line on the old version was abit comical like )

baloo is right
viruz777 friend .. my mask are identical. but they are painted by hand not by machine.
the mask is painted and prepared for me one by one.
whether there may be changes in the shadows of the painting ... but the mask is always the same

It's safe to say there are NO TWO ALIKE...just look at the photos posted.

I think this makes TD's Bio all the better.

M.

baloo is right
viruz777 friend .. my mask are identical. but they are painted by hand not by machine.
the mask is painted and prepared for me one by one.
whether there may be changes in the shadows of the painting ... but the mask is always the same

Ahh ok that was all I needed to know. Thanks tayler! Looking forward to order your new improved mask once you return from your holiday :D

Back