HT original Predator- photo thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Have to say I'm a bit bummed that you are working on a new mask already.
It looks fantastic but I only bought one from you about two months ago.
Now there is a better one coming along.
Should I hold out for the DX mask :lol

I have to say that it is a _____. but I can not stop doing things that he has sold before.
My intention is not to resell the mask again. I make the mask for me. and if after people ask me enough. I make molds
dun also say it will offer discount on my old buyers. I do not think that the final mask. I can not improve more.
also .... although there are no molds. tarry a while yet
I guess from now. I will do other models

I have to say that it is a _____. but I can not stop doing things that he has sold before.
My intention is not to resell the mask again. I make the mask for me. and if after people ask me enough. I make molds
dun also say it will offer discount on my old buyers. I do not think that the final mask. I can not improve more.

No worries Alex.
I totally understand.
Doesn't make sense to update the mask and not sell the new one.
Believe me if I were in your shoes I would do the same thing.
Just playing with with you a little.
Forgive my whining :lol

No worries Alex.
I totally understand.
Doesn't make sense to update the mask and not sell the new one.
Believe me if I were in your shoes I would do the same thing.
Just playing with with you a little.
Forgive my whining :lol

I'm a bit bummed out too as I already got two masks (regular and BD), but I totally understand that you always try to improve, Alejandro, so no worries there. :) I'm not at home at the moment so I can't do a direct comparising with the masks I have and your new WIP, but as I already loved your old masks so much, I don't know if I even need a new one, as awesome as it surely will be. Looking forward to more pics of it though. :wave

Wow, a new Bio really makes a huge difference... It's like falling in love with the figure all over again...

100_1724.jpg

I love the new bio from tayler. Probably going to get one of those from him!

Man these hot toys figs are incredible.. wish i had the cash to blow on em.. oh well... till then keep posting pix!!!!

Don't be discouraged brother. I will buy every version you make. I'm serious. You are the new master of custom 1:6 Predator Bios to me. :D

I wanted to publicly apologize for the delays this past month.
month has been a complicated for me and I have not had time to work on the mask

all orders of the mask have been sent today.
but I do not have my clients and I can not send MP to each of you

but knowing that everyone who expected a mask. have been sent today
just go back to apologize for the delays and to thank you very much for your trust and your time

Thanks to all!
:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap

here are some of my Predators
- love the MEAN look of p1
I also adjusted his body so the torso doesn't look so short. you see the 8-pack instead of just the 6...
I did the hot water treatment as well - didnt wanna chance stressing the rubber if I pulled them out...

img5686m.jpg

img5684.jpg

img5694q.jpg

img5700k.jpg

img5668.jpg

img5675.jpg

Is that the mod where you raise the torso down by the waist?

actually it's not a mod at all - it's just a minor adjustment - the belt doesnt go down much further, but the upper body -- remember the first predator's posture - Kevin Peter Hall was a martial artist and always stood straight up with his chest back adjust the pelvis back a little and the ribcage up -- you'll see that it makes a big difference and it starts to really do the figure justice...=)

the only reason the head is angled up a bit is I like how the face looked in the pic, but obviously his head can tilt down from that upper body angle

actually it's not a mod at all - it's just a minor adjustment - the belt doesnt go down much further, but the upper body -- remember the first predator's posture - Kevin Peter Hall was a martial artist and always stood straight up with his chest back adjust the pelvis back a little and the ribcage up -- you'll see that it makes a big difference and it starts to really do the figure justice...=)

the only reason the head is angled up a bit is I like how the face looked in the pic, but obviously his head can tilt down from that upper body angle

So it was really just a matter of adjusting the mid-torso joint in such a way that he stands up straighter?

Sigh I really love seeing Predator pictures here :)

Btw tayler, where did you stick the end of your rubber tubes from your mask? Hide it behind the hair also?

here are some of my Predators
- love the MEAN look of p1
I also adjusted his body so the torso doesn't look so short. you see the 8-pack instead of just the 6...
I did the hot water treatment as well - didnt wanna chance stressing the rubber if I pulled them out...

img5686m.jpg

img5684.jpg

img5694q.jpg

img5700k.jpg

img5668.jpg

img5675.jpg

Big difference in the look with the longer torso.:clap

senkyou...

and yes just an adjustment to make him stand with better porture - I always wondered what it was that bugged me about his stance, and then I just adjusted him a tad and POOF - it's mini Kevin Peter Hall in a Predator suit...!!

all I need now is an elder pred and I'll be happy! anyone one have one for sale or trade? =)

senkyou...

and yes just an adjustment to make him stand with better porture - I always wondered what it was that bugged me about his stance, and then I just adjusted him a tad and POOF - it's mini Kevin Peter Hall in a Predator suit...!!

all I need now is an elder pred and I'll be happy! anyone one have one for sale or trade? =)

Nice adjustment. And Elder 2 is like impossible to get for a reasonable price these days. And reasonable being about $500-$550 or so.

Back