HT original Predator- photo thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi guys!
Little upgrade of the day:

picture.php
picture.php

Tomorow I'll close some last details and spray a paint coat to see better. :D

yeah, there's no way i'm just gonna stick that thing on my figure. it's getting its own separate display stand.

No, it always looked like trash..now it looks like the trashier, trashy kind of trash, from the ghetto side of the garbage dump... :)

If memory serves I thought it was fine until in-hand pics started showing up. Then we started seeing it in profile and could see how far it stuck out and the way it didn't cover his face properly.

I remember the day i got my P1, when i put the mask on i started laughing because it was so poorly made. It looked absolutely ridiculous, and stuck out atleast 2 miles..

If memory serves I thought it was fine until in-hand pics started showing up. Then we started seeing it in profile and could see how far it stuck out and the way it didn't cover his face properly.

Same here :)

Still one of the top 2 or 3 figures I've ever owned, disproportionate mask or no. Great character from a great movie, and a fantastic looking figure. Beats the hell out of all the AVP garbage out there, for sho.

Back