HT original Predator- photo thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Personally, I hope we can get back to topic. Both parties seem to have agreed on something already, so we should stop there. Any other opinion after that fact is absolutely unnecessary.

@ fawk3s:

If you read the posts above, then you should've realized that the topic was already DEAD. Your 2 cents is simply trying to restart a flame that has just ran out of fuel. The ones to say that that the topic is dead is tayler and ash, and they both implied it in their previous post. Sorry man, you jumped the bandwagon too late.

Here are the posts, in case you missed them:

wow!
what a surprise!
I think any normal person realizes that this is an ugly play.
has copied my mask ... he says he has changed ... but in the latest pictures offered. the mask is almost identical.
I never say that Mr. ahskanls have to ask permission from me. Who am I?
of course if I know ... not sell it.
Mr. askanls has the right to do whatever he wants .... but I'm not going to copy your designs as you do ...

What would happen if everyone did that?

Mr asklanls ... I found a lack of respect towards me. I believe that anyone would feel the same. I bought a mask and a week ... your advertising copy to your side of mine ...
my god .... some people think that the mask .. you've done your

a question for Mr. askanls ... you always do you behave so?

this ugly friend ... but I can not say anything ...

I apologize to those who do not answer but I have many Messages
I just ask a little patience and please write again

I wrote T and told him once I sell off the 6 I have left I will remove the auction. I dont think what Im doing is right but its not as extreme as you guys make it since T is selling is only in this location as far as I know. I am selling them in one location too. His move only on word of mouth and I bet this escaped sold another 30 for him. I dont want a backlash against me so I will stop. Since the mask fits I feel he should put it on ebay and do a favor to everyone that has the P1 and its crummy original mask.

As far as I'm concerned, that's the end of the story for the rest of us.

@ fawk3s:

If you read the posts above, then you should've realized that the topic was already DEAD. Your 2 cents is simply trying to restart a flame that has just ran out of fuel. The ones to say that that the topic is dead is tayler and ash, and they both implied it in their previous post. Sorry man, you jumped the bandwagon too late.

My 2 cents is my opinion. As far as Im concerned Im allowed to express it, wheter the topic is dead or not. :moon

The story ends

just say he did not expect this reaction from people. I think I never felt so supported and so wrapped up in a forum
THANK YOU with all my heart

and now..please continue talking about predator

My 2 cents is my opinion. As far as Im concerned Im allowed to express it, wheter the topic is dead or not. :moon

No you no longer do, because 1) the argument doesn't concern you or I or any of us, and 2) those who are directly involved ended it. And your comment of you're free to express yourself whether it's your business or not, that trolling man.

Your 2 cents, in this regard, is worth nothing. It's just trying to prolong the hate game in this thread, and frankly, that's bull. It's just the same as forcing two people to continue to fight, even if they've already settled grievances.

The story ends

just say he did not expect this reaction from people. I think I never felt so supported and so wrapped up in a forum
THANK YOU with all my heart

and now..please continue talking about predator

Thanks for this :) I hope you and ash has patched things up further :) Who knows, both of you might become partners in giving us these excellent boimasks :) BTW, would the new batches of masks be the "new and improved" one?

@ fawk3s:

That's further proof that your 2 cents is worth jack $#!* up there :)

Last edited:
Well you can order one from taylerdurdem then ask ashkanls to improves for you... Stop! please stop! It was a bad joke!... But what? 'Cheer up the atmosphere must be, right? :duff
Otherwise, when I get mine, I'll do a little topic of my surgery. :D

Some pictures of my Pred1:

Predator1-001.jpg

Predator1-002.jpg

Predator1-004.jpg

No you no longer do, because 1) the argument doesn't concern you or I or any of us, and 2) those who are directly involved ended it. And your comment of you're free to express yourself whether it's your business or not, that trolling man.

Your 2 cents, in this regard, is worth nothing. It's just trying to prolong the hate game in this thread, and frankly, that's bull. It's just the same as forcing two people to continue to fight, even if they've already settled grievances.

I have a right to express my opinion. Hang around the forums a little longer and you'll learn that.

@ fawk3s:

That's further proof that your 2 cents is worth jack $#!* up there :)

Same way none of your posts are worth jack $#!*.

hey great shots!!!

this week will be sent all pending mask. sorry for delay

I'll be out after one or two weeks on holiday

when I come back ... makes a new batch of slightly improved mask

there are details that can improve ... no big deal but the general vision of the improved mask

hey great shots!!!

there are details that can improve ... no big deal but the general vision of the improved mask

Excellent! Please PM me once you're back :) I'm interested with the improved mask :) Could you post pics of the old and new one side-by-side?

I am new in these forums but 5 pages worth in this thread has taught me something about the users here. The lesson is either being neutral or taking sides.

Baloo has a pretty legitimate point being leaning on the legal side of things. Putting myself in TD's shoes does allows me to empathize with him (heck even I just made an order from him).

I am all the way behind you iampoch when it comes to neutrality. In the end it all boils down between ash and TD in terms of coming to the agreement. I like the way you resolve things and prevent conflict :)

As a side note @Commtech, my intent was not to confuse people and arouse flame or trolling - who'd want that? When I first entered this forum and immediately got help from EndIess when it came to my enquiries of my brand new toy, I felt that people here were civilised and very helpful and I felt very welcome into the world of Hot Toys' Predator, with the toy itself being my very first.
My intent was to prevent conflict as such by just being fair so please do not accuse me of attempting to confuse people. I apologise for not doing as much research as you did as I was merely following what I recalled when I made my hot toys purchase in ebay. No need for a harsh accusation mate :)

hey great shots!!!

That's great news! We all love your mask!:hi5:

Whats the difference between the improved and the old mask?

I mean I'm also preparing an improved bio P1
attempt to fix some bugs ....
first mistake ... very sunken eyes
second error ... top of his nose
third form of error ... the top of your head
fourth error ... we must expand the back of his head and remove that way too round

I mean I'm also preparing an improved bio P1
attempt to fix some bugs ....
first mistake ... very sunken eyes
second error ... top of his nose
third form of error ... the top of your head
fourth error ... we must expand the back of his head and remove that way too round

Can't wait to see this improved mask.

Back