HT original Predator- photo thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What's wrong with the original bio that TD came up with? Did any of you who bought the first one notice any flaws with it that TD mentioned?

I moved to the new house and missed this thread. Glad the things got fixed between Tayler and ashkanls, this is because I have Talyer's masks and they are superb. The same with Alejandro as a member here, he is great! Now back on topic: can't wait to see the improved P1 mask too :)

What's wrong with the original bio that TD came up with? Did any of you who bought the first one notice any flaws with it that TD mentioned?

Tayler's is more accurate to the movie from what I see, and is targeted more for those who want to be as screen-accurate as possible. However, the mask that HT did is also great by itself IMHO.

TD original undamaged mask is awesome, fits perfectly with the P1. It did not have the see thru. eyes, but still awesome.

To the guy that's re-casting or to those that are thinking of recasting
:pfft: it's dis-honest, sepecially if you re-sell.

Do your own work, put in the time and effort if you want to improve on something.

Um, can we drop this??

@iampoch: I'm with viruz77 sort of. The newest bio's TD has come up with have great shape (and I can't wait to see the improved batch), but I thought the original paintjob had more to it:

dsc0930.jpg

If we can get the new batch with the detailing above, Tayler's got a second slam dunk on his hands IMO :).

It's TD's, not mine. But the first mask was absolutely gorgeous, both in sculpt and paint :eek:.

It's TD's, not mine. But the first mask was absolutely gorgeous, both in sculpt and paint :eek:.

I second you that. In fact I actually asked TD if he could make me the first mask but he told me he couldn't cos he forgot which paint he used for it so he could only do the latest one. Real shame :(

Um, can we drop this??

@iampoch: I'm with viruz77 sort of. The newest bio's TD has come up with have great shape (and I can't wait to see the improved batch), but I thought the original paintjob had more to it:

dsc0930.jpg

If we can get the new batch with the detailing above, Tayler's got a second slam dunk on his hands IMO :).

Yup, I'm going to wait for the second version myself :) Might get the non-BD one :) But, yeah, that first version still looks so sweet :) I you already ahve that, then it's really not necessary to get the new ones. I haven't bought one yet, so I'm going to hold on til he starts making the new one.

@ All:

Please, let's all drop the recasting subject, please. Both tayler and ash have already come into an agreement. Please, let's all not bring our 2 cents into it anymore.

Excellent, Biojex! I still chuckling... :rotfl
And for the small story, it is a Microcebus, the smallest of the lemurs. For once that I can get out a bit my knowledge! (I lived for a year in Madagascar: this explains it :wink1:)

Back