Hulk # 600..Red Hulk identity revealed !!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shai

Cold Slither
Reaction score
in june:

Hulk_600_Ross.jpg

It's Steve Rogers...IT MUST BE...when did Red Hulk first appear?

That pose...it's the Cap's pose, I'm sure...It may just be a feeling...

It's Steve Rogers...IT MUST BE...when did Red Hulk first appear?

That pose...it's the Cap's pose, I'm sure...It may just be a feeling...

I don't know....I think Evilface is onto something with his whole "fart" theory. :lol

Few guesses....

1) Emile Blonksy. I know they found abomination dead, but remember that Doc sampson is involved...he could easily switch minds into a different body. Which would explain why red hulk's first act was to kill "Abomination".

2)Betty Ross. We assume red hulk is a man, but who knows. Perhaps after abomination "killed" her she was brought back with gamma radiation... Also, it would explain why Loeb went after Rulk with a group of super women. Trying to throw in some irony when people found out who Rulk really was. The drive to kill hulk could stem from a belief that destruction of the beast would free the man inside.

3)Banner. Either another split off Hulk persona story, OR literally just Banner. Lets not forget that Rick Jones is now Abom....and (unless something has happened since I stopped reading the book) we only ever saw Banner and then the Green hulk. Never saw Banner become the green hulk. Perhaps the green hulk is the split off persona, OR someone else entirely that Banner feels responsible for and needs to stop. As far as I know Rulk has never killed anyone. Rulk has claimed not to be Banner though, and the betty bots didnt work on him so I think this is a long shot.

Can't be Emile because in the first couple of Red Hulk issue, Abomination, now called A-Bomb, faught against Red Hulk.

Can't be Emile because in the first couple of Red Hulk issue, Abomination, now called A-Bomb, faught against Red Hulk.

A-Bomb = Rick Jones
Abomination = Blonksy

My vote is for another Hulk persona.

another theory:

4) The Leader. Dude's been out to gain the power of the hulk for a long time right? Red hulk also seems to be quite intelligent. After beating Thor Rulk says something to the effect of "I can't believe that I just beat up THOR". Something that someone longing for power might say.

Back