Statue Hulk Comiquette (Red Variant)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
true, but Rulk is a less popular for sure, so the ES should be lower then the green one, but I think there will still be a lot because it's being offered everywhere. I don't even think this will be hard to get once they start shipping it.

probably true, but I for one aint gonna take the chance :lecture

true, but Rulk is a less popular for sure, so the ES should be lower then the green one, but I think there will still be a lot because it's being offered everywhere. I don't even think this will be hard to get once they start shipping it.

Since i ordered it their will probably be a million made... if i passed it would have an edition size of 200, will be interesting to see :dunno

Ordered!!!!...

Love it, I always liked the Bowen Rulk but it was to small for my liking and the green Comm wasn't the green I like...even tho Rulk is not popular but I love this and the hair:clap

I think it seems more of a panic/rush since the normal avenue of purchase which is ssc, isn't selling and forcing us that would normally go through them to find a place that will sell these in the world markets.

Myself, I haven't bought anything from anyone else other than ssc for about 2-3 years since our lcs quit selling ssc, so I'm kinda at a lose where to get this one at a reasonable price.

oh, yea, I buy outside of SSC as often as I can so I don't pay taxes, I find Alterego is the best for me. I really like this Hulk, but seeing as I only want one in my collection, I'm not sure this would be the one. I'm not hardcore Marvel like you, so I will prolly play the waiting game on this one for awhile.

I put up a poll just to see how many of the collectors on this forum actually bought him... just to start to get an idea of the overall thoughts/reaction to him being for sale and a small idea of how many are being ordered.

Just got quoted from a lcs at $460 all included (taxes,freight,exchange and brokerage) so that's not that bad if the other guy can't swing some more.

Just got quoted from a lcs at $460 all included (taxes,freight,exchange and brokerage) so that's not that bad if the other guy can't swing some more.

I got mine for $392 CDN shipped. :D I tell yah these LCS are robbing us blind I tell yah!

:wave hey, if i get hit by a bus tomorrow i'll make sure my wife knows you get first dibs.:lecture

okay :pray::yess: :lol

That is of course if I don't forget to tell her first before my untimely demise :gah:
:thud:

Hey u should check with the dealer I ordered from. He might be able to get 2 more,

Last edited:
Looks way better than that light green buzz cut hulk not sure if I should get it. Really want is a movie version hulk PF hopefully need a hulk in my collection badly

$70 difference is quite a difference? I wonder how much SSC is selling these to the retailer?:monkey1

Now I have to wait 6-7 long month for this.:impatient:

I'm going to have to travel about a hour away to get mine when it arrives. Don't want to have to wait that extra day after it comes out to get mine.

I'm going to have to travel about a hour away to get mine when it arrives. Don't want to have to wait that extra day after it comes out to get mine.

Which is good for the rest of us your awesome pics will only make me that much more happy i got one coming!!!!

Back