InArt: 1/6 Superman (Cavill)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This looks like it could be problematic down the road.

Screenshot_20240924_190704_YouTube_1.jpg

Seems to look worse as the video goes on

It was implied to be sarcasm, because I was solely referring to the suit, not the mods to the body and its proportions.

Not a soul thinks anything HT has made pre Covid has accurate proportions. What are you guys talking about here, y’all are arguing about issues I haven’t addressed.

Show me the mods done to that suit that affect the material. It’s not perfect material by any means, this material is worse along with the shield. Those were my only points regarding anything about Hot Toys’ old attempt. It’s fine if you don’t like me, you don’t have to respond.

But at least attack the points I actually made, rather than fabricating your own.

Last edited:
you're comparing the BvS suit to promotional material for justice league
Tbf I'm like 90% certain they used the same suits for both movies. But maybe there were minor tweaks here and there. Regardless, he also posted a screenshot of BVS that didn't have the line, idk why he edited it out

I think I'll probably sell off the angry sculpt. It's beautiful but not the expression I want Supes having on my shelf. I've really no idea what to price it at though. No point in letting such a nice sculpt rot away in the box..

Tbf I'm like 90% certain they used the same suits for both movies. But maybe there were minor tweaks here and there. Regardless, he also posted a screenshot of BVS that didn't have the line, idk why he edited it out

Because although that screen shot had the lines going into the armpit, it was warped because of the way the suit was stretched and it might have given a false impression as to the shape of the stripes.

Rory's mods are fantastic and you can see how his chrome modification changes how the HT suit reacts under natural lighting. If you don't think the mods affect how the texture and color of the suit look then I don't know what else to say. People see things differently. :dunno

Attachments

• 447165-IMG-8461.jpg
    447165-IMG-8461.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 0
Rory's mods are fantastic and you can see how his chrome modification changes how the HT suit reacts under natural lighting. If you don't think the mods affect how the texture and color of the suit look then I don't know what else to say. People see things differently. :dunno
The headsculpt on the right looks rough though...the paint doesn't look skin-like

Just for clarity, they did not use the same suit between BvS and JL. Entirely new suit for JL. Brighter colors, new material and mirror chroming the muscle suit instead of a silver chrome like the previous movies. This was done so it would be easier for Zack to change the suit to black in post while still maintaining the shine. The brighter colors were done to appease the execs who felt the BvS suit was too dark. As far as the piping goes between the two, based on my pics of both the BvS Suit and the JL suit on display at WB studios tour, there is no vertical line in the armpits

I'm considering going with a darker red drape cape if the option ever becomes available for this guy.
Most accurate custom capes are by Unreal customs. Jaxon’s is arguably the same as what InArt have done. I wouldn’t be even waste my time or money on a Tony Mei cape

Thread cleaned up from some of the bickering. I suggest a few of you guys use the ignore feature.

It actually works, and deletes the other person's presence on this board so you'll never have to see nor interact with them again.

gross, the paint app on that HS is big yikes

Back