1/6 Hot Toys MMS699 & MMS700 ROTJ Darth Vader

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just noticed the back of the packaging...
20240922_201650.jpg

Even before ssc really.. ssc has only sent a very small percentage of these out to people. Most of us are just waiting twiddling our thumbs wondering when we will be getting a ship soon notification. Couple be next week, next month or November or December.. no one knows, especially ssc.🤷🏼‍♂️🤷🏼‍♂️🤷🏼‍♂️🤷🏼‍♂️

Did anyone else find the process of attaching the 2 additional heads to the mini stands on the base (Deluxe version) to be painful? I feel like a lot of pressure needs to be added for them to fit. Are they supposed to click at a certain point or do they just need to be lightly attached until they stop moving?

At the end I decided to keep mine in the box as I don't want to apply too much pressure trying to fiddle them lol.

Has anyone tried body swapping this with the more lanky dx28 body? I'm on the fence about this guy because I prefer the body proportions of my dx28 Vader, but I'd just much rather have an OT Vader than one from a show I didn't enjoy lol

Back