InArt: 1/6 Superman (Cavill)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think it's largely safe to assume that this hobby requires a level of financial stability and security that largely comes from a certain age range...

Me thinking about my financial stability and security.....

Pedro Laughing GIF by Brand MKRS creative agency

Seeing the new Starlord releasing, and looking off, has me wondering where everyone who was pissing themselves crying about this figure is at? Haven’t seen anything on FB, but when this figure released, it was and still is being talked about.

Idk why anyone would say this is bad. The best Superman we've gotten recently and people are saying the old HT figures are better. Smh
Us DC collectors are somewhat starved in 1/6 compared to other licenses. If we were eating as good as the Star Wars folks in terms of release #'s maybe the DC boards wouldn't be as crazy sometimes lol

Us DC collectors are somewhat starved in 1/6 compared to other licenses. If we were eating as good as the Star Wars folks in terms of release #'s maybe the DC boards wouldn't be as crazy sometimes lol
I agree that's definitely the fault of HT being the main holders of many of the DC properties. Apparently they will do a 2.0 BvS Superman to go with their Batman, so we'll see and compare that to this soon enough but at least this release pushed them to do so now.

Back