InArt: 1/6 Superman (Cavill)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got mine today and inart QC strikes again, the drape cape right side peg was rammed in and the tab had come unglued so was a POA to remove from the body so it makes the drape cape near impossible to use now so hopefully they can rectify it and a very minor qc but the back of his right boot isnt glued to the suit

I do have to say though he looks amazing but the suit gives me the fear of god its that thin.

View attachment 731472
Looks amazing. If you don't mind me asking, how tall is the figure with the flight pole? top of the head to bottom of the base, Figuring out if it fits in a detolf.

Got mine today and inart QC strikes again, the drape cape right side peg was rammed in and the tab had come unglued so was a POA to remove from the body so it makes the drape cape near impossible to use now so hopefully they can rectify it and a very minor qc but the back of his right boot isnt glued to the suit

I do have to say though he looks amazing but the suit gives me the fear of god its that thin.

View attachment 731472
So sorry about the QC issues, I’m sure that kind of stuff is annoying and disappointing, I hope they will make things right quickly.

But I have to say the figure looks AMAZING in your picture and I love the pose!!!

Are you using a Billy for the display?

How? Stand not even touch the suit I think.
If you'll leave it like that for a long time, rubber parts/suit texture gonna get deformed. Who's idea was that for real.

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    2.3 MB
I don't think it would deform. The material is designed to be stretchy. Besides, you'd be closing that gap even further because you're gonna take the zipper down as close as possible to the peg. There maybe a quarter inch of it being opened/unzipped. Should be fine imo.

I don't think it would deform. The material is designed to be stretchy. Besides, you'd be closing that gap even further because you're gonna take the zipper down as close as possible to the peg. There maybe a quarter inch of it being opened/unzipped. Should be fine imo.
Yeah I thought the whole R&D Inart put into this suit was so that it wouldn't stick to itself like past attempts of the character nor crease easily like some of the other suits(spidey) we have seen in 1/6

So sorry about the QC issues, I’m sure that kind of stuff is annoying and disappointing, I hope they will make things right quickly.

But I have to say the figure looks AMAZING in your picture and I love the pose!!!

Are you using a Billy for the display?
Sure is a billy.

im hoping tbey can supply a new drape cape then it will be fine ghe boot isnt that big of an issue as its at the back and doesnt really affect the overall fit of the boot.

Pretty honest review, finally someone called out glued on curl lol sculpt looks way better under the natural lighting. Light boxes need to be illegal.

WTF?
Are the creases on the suit a defect specific to this one or are they the same on all Superman figures?
Because it is clear that leaving it in the flight position in these conditions will damage the suit!
Superman InArt.png

Surely they could have given him a magnetic piece on his back that the pole attaches to, we are already seeing this tech elsewhere.

Sadly with this design, I foresee people pulling the zipper off track or pulling at the seam directly below it where the costume is sewn together. If you’re to use the flight pole, I’d set it and forget it. The more you pull at the zipper, the more issues may come.

All you needed here was a feature similar to products that use MagSafe.

If you'll leave it like that for a long time, rubber parts/suit texture gonna get deformed. Who's idea was that for real.
I'll put my hand up. I originally put up the suggestion to have the flight pole plug into his back in the early days of development when they asked for feedback/ideas on FB. Mainly because the Hot Toys method is worse.

Of course whatever method is used there will always by complainers.

Alternative : waist grabber that looks crap and unnatural and also sticks to the suit over time ripping the material when removing after time. Take your pick.....

Surely they could have given him a magnetic piece on his back that the pole attaches to, we are already seeing this tech elsewhere.

Sadly with this design, I foresee people pulling the zipper off track or pulling at the seam directly below it where the costume is sewn together. If you’re to use the flight pole, I’d set it and forget it. The more you pull at the zipper, the more issues may come.

All you needed here was a feature similar to products that use MagSafe.
Magnet magsafe solution will still crush the material over time or slide off. Magnets are not strong with shear forces, as would be the case here.

They need the zipper to get the suit on in the first place., so why not use it

Just need to be careful with the zipper.....

ben stiller weiner GIF

Kjun’s old RJ Macready features a magnetic base that magnetizes to the back of the figure. The material on that suit is thin enough to not impede the magnetic connection from happening. They have ways around the design they chose.

IMG_4818.jpeg

Whenever I lift my Aragorn up with it attached to the magnetic base, it still feels like the base isn't securely attached and could fall off at some point. One feet sometimes detaches before reattaching to the magnet when you lift. I can't imagine feeling safe with a whole figure that's much heavier than the base being held up in the air with a magnet to the back.

Back