InArt - Black Myth: Wukong (Video Game) 1/6 Scale Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chrisstbh

Woke Warrior
CF Supporter
Reaction score
1718204393058.jpeg

Apparently this is the figure included with the collectors edition and is already sold out. RIP

Apparently this is the figure included with the collectors edition and is already sold out. RIP
That appears to be a statue though, the Queen Studios 1/6 Catwoman statue is under the Queen Studios brand and not InArt so I don't see why they'd make a statue under the InArt brand.

That appears to be a statue though, the Queen Studios 1/6 Catwoman statue is under the Queen Studios brand and not InArt so I don't see why they'd make a statue under the InArt brand.
Its confirmed to be now, the collectors edition includes a figure not a statue

Photos below showing some of the swap out parts for the figure.

Attachments

• IMG_5806.jpeg
    IMG_5806.jpeg
    241.8 KB
  • IMG_5807.jpeg
    IMG_5807.jpeg
    324.5 KB
I heard it's extremely limited and already sold out so temper expectations.

Yeah 10,000 made and only 200 sold globally

Someone said it sold out within 10 mins and people were having their orders cancelled due to overselling them

Yeah 10,000 made and only 200 sold globally

Someone said it sold out within 10 mins and people were having their orders cancelled due to overselling them
Oof, glad I'm not a fan. That's gotta sting. This was probably a one off since this is a rare AAA game made in mainland China.

Ah so here is the thread! Never occurred to me to check the VIDEOGAMES forum😅😅

Silly me.

Oh man I wonder when POs will go liv-

….

Wait…

200w.gif

Oh WTF???

And it’s sold out already??!!

Travesty it's so limited, but hopefully this starts a trend of collectors editions having figures instead of statues. I easily pass on every single collector's edition statue bundle but I'd fork over the cash if they started being figures instead.

Let’s not call it just yet…

I’m sure there’s an agreement between the game studio and InArt that this collectors edition is a limited time exclusivity and some time later, the figure will be widely available…worldwide as well.

It’s just a matter of when.

I mean cmon! Look at that thing! It’s too cool to be stuck as an EXTREMELY limited ‘collectors item’!

Back