InArt - Harry Potter 1/6 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When Ron and Hermione went up I decided I was out so if anyone is interested in my rooted deluxe Harry and wants to take over my order with Kit, let me know. He’s ready to ship tomorrow.

EDIT: Claimed!

Last edited:
Since Harry is coming out, I’m going to ask
@Cocoboloboy here. Any chance of Hogwarts or Hogsmeade bases for Harry Potter? Those premium bases of yours go a long way with the InArt figures, and with Ron and Hermione coming too I’m sure there will be a good opportunity to triple up on them. Hope you’ll have something planned for them.

Since Harry is coming out, I’m going to ask
@Cocoboloboy here. Any chance of Hogwarts or Hogsmeade bases for Harry Potter? Those premium bases of yours go a long way with the InArt figures, and with Ron and Hermione coming too I’m sure there will be a good opportunity to triple up on them. Hope you’ll have something planned for them.
Sorry, I sure don’t. I’m not familiar with the franchise at all.

Sorry, I sure don’t. I’m not familiar with the franchise at all.
Any chance a couple of reference photos might help? Hogwarts would be a pretty simple stone tile display, not too different from things you've made, just in stone, and Hogsmeade would be cobblestone street kind of thing. I'd be happy to dig up a few photos and send them your way if it might help.

Sorry to follow up, just would be a shame to not have something for those figure. I don't trust those InArt magnet stands and would prefer to get something from you since my other InArt figures are on your bases. Let me know if there's anything that might be helpful, if it might make you interested in making something for the line.

Any chance a couple of reference photos might help? Hogwarts would be a pretty simple stone tile display, not too different from things you've made, just in stone, and Hogsmeade would be cobblestone street kind of thing. I'd be happy to dig up a few photos and send them your way if it might help.

Sorry to follow up, just would be a shame to not have something for those figure. I don't trust those InArt magnet stands and would prefer to get something from you since my other InArt figures are on your bases. Let me know if there's anything that might be helpful, if it might make you interested in making something for the line.

I’ve got plans to make a cobblestone style in the future and if it’s just stone tile that you’re after then that’s doable.

I’ve got plans to make a cobblestone style in the future and if it’s just stone tile that you’re after then that’s doable.

Here's a couple of the Great Hall:
1727323406736.png

1727323519316.png

1727323589012.png

And here's a few of a corridor in Hogwarts:

1727323643336.png

1727323678583.png

As you can see, most of the floors around the castle are a pretty basic stone tiling with some cracking here and there. Shouldn't be too tough for a base for the InArt figures, I would imagine, but you would know better than I of course.

Back