InArt - Harry Potter 1/6 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got my invoice today too. A bit on the fence with paying it because of all the QC issues. I want the figure but just hope I don’t get one with a bunch of problems.

Same place I’m in. Even though I’ve been vocal about cancelling, there’s the curiosity of what it actually looks like in hand. But, I also don’t want all those QC issues either.

Not to mention, I just paid for my JND Reeve Superman dual set a couple a weeks ago.

Good thing we have two weeks to decide 😰
If you ordered with Kit I don't see how you wouldn't be taken care of in the event there's a QC issue. If you want it why would you want to miss it? IMO this is going to be one of those releases people kick themselves for missing out on in the future. Especially the Deluxe.

Paid invoice, can’t wait to get this one. Mainly went for the Deluxe cause I thought they’d add a flight pole stand for him if paired with the exterior wall diorama side. I think I would’ve gone sculpted if it brought the diorama. Looks damn good.

591F9BD5-D1D5-4B7D-BC4D-E1EC92135DCB.jpeg

Back