InArt - Hermione Granger 1/6 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Snape might be a better indicator of the full potential market for HP figures since a Snape from any movie pretty much covers his appearance for the entire saga so there's no need to wait for the so-and-so version.
100%

I think InArt would be crazy to not do a Snape figure if they likeness rights are obtainable.

No Alan Rickman in my life means a meaningless life.

Don’t be stupid InArt. Give us a Snape.

Angry Go Home GIF by Salman Khan Films

I’m probably the only one but I much prefer his hair style in Half-Blood Prince and Deathly Hallows. I like the wispier flared out wavy curls vs the straight hair. I’m not too familiar as to the costume design differences though. But seeing as they’re going with the first film, it’ll be the former.

174BB358-AFAB-419A-AED7-3ABA334C299E.jpeg

400 quid for this is madness. We all know the legs are bad, but for me the hair looks like it came from a homeless druggie thats not washed it for 6 months.

400 quid for this is madness. We all know the legs are bad, but for me the hair looks like it came from a homeless druggie thats not washed it for 6 months.
To be fair, her hair looked like that in the first movie. Very untamed 😂

I’m probably the only one but I much prefer his hair style in Half-Blood Prince and Deathly Hallows. I like the wispier flared out wavy curls vs the straight hair. I’m not too familiar as to the costume design differences though. But seeing as they’re going with the first film, it’ll be the former.

View attachment 707171
Luckily with the hair the way it is, you would be able to attempt to flair it out like that.

I think InArt would be crazy to not do a Snape figure if they likeness rights are obtainable.
Assuming the HP franchise was set up like most other major franchises at the time, they should already have it. It was pretty standard practice, and for the most part still is, for actors to sign over the likeness rights for merchandising and collectibles when they signed the contract for the film.

I think people like Harrison Ford got control of his likeness rights back when he signed on to do TFA, which let's be real, he didn't really want to do. Those kinds of situations are more anomalies than they are regular occurrence. Rickman is a good actor but not one who I doubt maintained his likeness rights.

It’s weird. It’s like the wig is both too big and too small for her.

The hair needs to be futz’d hard, otherwise she looks like Megamind

The only one that captures my interest in these three is Ron and I would be OK with just owning him to represent the Harry Potter line in my collection. I get they want to do trio from the earlier movies maybe down the line they might do the trio from a later film like Order of the Pheonix as they’re still looking proper in their school uniforms! Hermione has on black tights rather than socks so it may help with the leg issues. The hanging undershirts from Harry and Ron add some character!

I feel like Philosopher’s Stone Harry perfectly represents the entire IP, especially if posed on the broom stick. I would’ve preferred older Golden Trio versions if I were to get the whole cast. Order of the Phoenix is the last film where everyone is in school uniforms and every main player is in it (Voldemort doesn’t make a physical appearance in HBP).

But the more I see of INART Ron and Hermione, the more I’d like to have them. Looks I got until the end of the month to decide on Ron off OneSixthKit, and if I do, Hermione will come with.

They do seem to go pretty hard on the product. It’s just hair gel though so easy to thin out by applying water. Might want to look into that dries with a more matte finish than this wet-look they typically use.
Perfect for Aragorn’s weathered, greasy locks but not so much here.

Joker’s hair goes nice and fluffy when the product is removed- as we saw from that guy claiming he’d received a blow-dried sculpt when he’d clearly just botched an attempt at restyling the hair.

100%

Didn’t they say they were going to do Snape after Dumbedore? Snape has been my favorite character in the series next to Sirius, so I really hope they do make him.

But I agree with @HyperDrive that even though his overall look is the same in the movies, I prefer the hair style from the later films. But, at the same time, beggars can’t be choosers. I’d rather have 1 InArt Snape than none at all.

Didn’t they say they were going to do Snape after Dumbedore? Snape has been my favorite character in the series next to Sirius, so I really hope they do make him.

But I agree with @HyperDrive that even though his overall look is the same in the movies, I prefer the hair style from the later films. But, at the same time, beggars can’t be choosers. I’d rather have 1 InArt Snape than none at all.
Yes, they did say they were starting to work on a Snape. I just wasn't sure what that all involved. Would they still need to get his likeness rights? They may or probably already have it for all I know, but just thinking worst case scenario.

The way John talked was that it was going to happen though. I just hoping nothing falls through because this is my most wanted figure.

I'd honestly be surprised if we even got Dumbledore. Sales on Harry doesn't seem to be all that crazy, let alone for Ron and Hermione which probably sold far less than him. I hope they don't bail on Dumbledore and Snape because of it. Maybe it's a license that Viper is a big fan of.

Back