InArt - Severus Snape Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RandomHero

Super Freak
Reaction score
I can't wait to see more of this guy. One of the most well written characters of the last few decades. A must buy for me.

1727833939584.png

It's a start. Costume looks great. Sculpt looks a bit sleepy to me. I'm glad they're doing this sooner rather than later, hopefully Snape will give the line a bit of a shot in the arm after the trio seemingly underperformed.

Can't see why they wouldn't make a sculpted version, considering they did it for Aragorn. I can see why they would only do rooted for figures like Gandalf and Legolas, or Daenerys and Dumbledore, because of how long the hair is. But Snape is a prime candidate for having a standard version with sculpted hair.

Can't see why they wouldn't make a sculpted version, considering they did it for Aragorn. I can see why they would only do rooted for figures like Gandalf and Legolas, or Daenerys and Dumbledore, because of how long the hair is. But Snape is a prime candidate for having a standard version with sculpted hair.
Agreed, sculpted hair is a must!

Sculpt is pretty good so far.

Guess they're going for sad Snape, rather than villain Snape expression wise.

Hmmm, not currently feeling it. I know we can't expect custom quality necessarily, but given that InArt's costuming is usually pretty good, this is a little disappointing. Toribox's version looks very much like the 1:1

Hate the expression. It’s like mid-speech and very Bale Batman but otherwise looks fantastic.
Agreed. Almost like the Prime1 expression that is also open mouth, mid-speech. Wonder if JND will be going with a similar expression?

Back