InArt - The Batman 1/6th Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
8A20AC66-AD34-41D7-8027-6F029B0AB194.jpeg

This cowl looks so good, I used to hate the over texture but I think it’s growing on me. Just wow..

I know no one on here cares lol but whats with HT and their "The Batman "i dont see any signs of its release

I know no one on here cares lol but whats with HT and their "The Batman "i dont see any signs of its release
I care. I want to see how it comes out and what it will look like side by side with the inart figure. Its going to be interesting to see how they compare. Even if its already very clear that inart is the winner by a landslide

But its weird its taking so long because I think they announced it even before inart was known to the public

I care. I want to see how it comes out and what it will look like side by side with the inart figure. Its going to be interesting to see how they compare. Even if its already very clear that inart is the winner by a landslide

But its weird its taking so long because I think they announced it even before inart was known to the public
Very true they announced theirs first but it was only after InArt showed their figure that HT updated the figure and BW sculpt. So at least if we get it in hand it should be a good figure but we all agree InArt will be the best version.

Inart definitely going to be the winner, but it’s good to see hot toys trying a lot harder to keep up with competition.

If we get a Pattinson’s Batmobile on Batman day from hot toys that would be the best thing ever.. but one can dream.

Inart definitely going to be the winner, but it’s good to see hot toys trying a lot harder to keep up with competition.

If we get a Pattinson’s Batmobile on Batman day from hot toys that would be the best thing ever.. but one can dream.
And what if they release the figure on Batman Day bro?

Wonder if HT will have updated behind the scenes also, to make it more in line with their new artist editions. Would be a great Holy crap moment, but doubt it'll happen. I cancelled my Hot Toys pre-order when I put my order in for this.

Just hoping it comes out great, and not as skinny as it's looking to be at the moment.

View attachment 660994
This cowl looks so good, I used to hate the over texture but I think it’s growing on me. Just wow..

Wonder if HT will have updated behind the scenes also, to make it more in line with their new artist editions. Would be a great Holy crap moment, but doubt it'll happen. I cancelled my Hot Toys pre-order when I put my order in for this.

Just hoping it comes out great, and not as skinny as it's looking to be at the moment.
LOL I was thinking the same thing would be a holy crap moment but unlikely. I figured it out though im just not going to display him next to an in art batman lol problem solved

I would be very surprised if HT released theirs before Inart. I don't see Howard betting the farm that his version is going to be so much better that he would be willing to blindly release it without first seeing what Inart has. My guess is he probably wants some reaction time to update the product in the event that it doesn't at least compare well to Inart.

If HT releases first, and it's not as good as Inart, everyone will say they rushed it. With this particular figure, HT has a lot to lose.

I would be very surprised if HT released theirs before Inart. I don't see Howard betting the farm that his version is going to be so much better that he would be willing to blindly release it without first seeing what Inart has. My guess is he probably wants some reaction time to update the product in the event that it doesn't at least compare well to Inart.

If HT releases first, and it's not as good as Inart, everyone will say they rushed it. With this particular figure, HT has a lot to lose.
That would be a very long delay if he did that.
They had many chances to go off all the pictures and at this point it will take too much time and imagine how much it would cost. The best thing hot toys can do is get this thing out as fast as they can before the inart figure gets released. Waiting hurts them even more

Back