InArt - The Batman 1/6th Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I want Audiiiiiiiii 😂😍

Attachments

• 461726-IMG-7629.jpeg
    461726-IMG-7629.jpeg
    786.4 KB
Looks like if HT Made the chest plate a little flatter and got rid of the gloss on it and the shoulder pads it would look 10x better

And I believe, HT always had little cartoonish feel in their sculpts. Not that hyper realism like you can see here 🔥 I mean take any HT sculpt and just look at the eyes. What do you say?
I think the original sculpts prior to being modified after the InArt was revealed were definitely a little cartoonish with big bug eyes. But the updated sculpt looks pretty great IMO. Without the InArt, though, HT definitely wouldn't of updated theirs at all.

TheBatman Update1.jpeg

TheBatman Update2.jpeg

Last edited:
Hot Toys would be almost on level with Inart if they actually gave it a unique body that represents Pattinson in 1/6. It's not that Inarts tailoring is leaps and bounds better than Hot Toys, although it is noticeably to me, but he looks like a person, and not a toy with a Batman outfit.

If Hot Toys gave him the unique body, then really there's not too much in it between them to make it such an easy decision as it is now.

I remember years ago when Hot Toys released a rare behind the scenes video and talk about their 'Hot Toys style', well, now that a 'realistic style' has come out it sort of puts to light that they were far away from the closest toy makers at the time in terms of realism, but actually they have many toyish aspects about them.

So I suppose the x vs x comparison is do you want realism or a satisfying depiction. Realism tends to lead to more expensive roads. Hot toys has been more than fine as an inbetween up until now.

Little off topic, but is this head good enough as an alternate? Or the likeness isn't that great? Guys?
View attachment 661238
I’ve seen this before, I don’t know this looks not much like Pattinson, it’s like they tried so hard but the end result looks like something you would imagine Pattinson out of memory. It could the be lips or overall head shape.

376732889_614431657536622_8040556927351883990_n.jpg

A lot of saltiness towards the JND lol.

Inart is going to hopefully be a phenomenal 1/6 representation knocked out of the park.

But when I turn around from looking at it it won't be the same as when I jump out of my skin because it actually looks like a mini Batman is in the house.

Anyone getting both?

Back