InArt - The Batman 1/6th Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is insane!
What if Inart doesn't send me a replacement? So far they don't seem to be cooperating. They're deflecting blame.

I waited 2 ******* years for this. If they can't replace a defective body they sent out for a $500 figure then wtf are they doing? It's literally just a body with the top half of the naked suit.

I still have Aragorn and Superman on preorder...

This is insane!
What if Inart doesn't send me a replacement? So far they don't seem to be cooperating. They're deflecting blame.

I waited 2 ******* years for this. If they can't replace a defective body they sent out for a $500 figure then wtf are they doing? It's literally just a body with the top half of the naked suit.

Who are they deflecting blame onto?

This is insane!

Could you make a video of it and have Kit show the problem to Inart?

Could you make a video of it and have Kit show the problem to Inart?
I did send a video, comparing the smooth motion of the left arm to the motionless right arm (applying pressure in any direction, only for it to bounce back)

I spent a lot of time with it today, pulling on the suit, the padding, and pushing on the joint. I got it to where its better at least. Closer to the body. But any time I try to move the arm, the shoulder rubs against something making it really difficult to maneuver.

Inart suggested that my shoulder joint could be rotated upside down (which means the armpit would be face up, and the deltoid would be face down, being obstructed by the laterals). It's definitely not the case.

Who are they deflecting blame onto?
User error. Unless I take the suit apart, they can't confirm a defect.

Seems I'm either going to have to live with it like that, or go the hard route of trying to fix it myself. Either way, after my current preorders, I think I'm finished with Inart and focusing solely on customs. They're acting like sending a half naked body replacement will lead them to bankruptcy. Tired of these greedy ass companies and their influencer pandering bull ****.

I did send a video, comparing the smooth motion of the left arm to the motionless right arm (applying pressure in any direction, only for it to bounce back)

I spent a lot of time with it today, pulling on the suit, the padding, and pushing on the joint. I got it to where its better at least. Closer to the body. But any time I try to move the arm, the shoulder rubs against something making it really difficult to maneuver.

Inart suggested that my shoulder joint could be rotated upside down (which means the armpit would be face up, and the deltoid would be face down, being obstructed by the laterals). It's definitely not the case.

Seems I'm either going to have to live with it like that, or go the hard route of trying to fix it myself. Either way, after my current preorders, I think I'm finished with Inart and focusing solely on customs. They're acting like sending a half naked body replacement will lead them to bankruptcy. Tired of these greedy ass companies and their influencer pandering bull ****.

I don’t know if you mentioned it, but have you tried undressing it?

Just gotta roll with the punches and bear the loss. Like that time my delorean was a broken mess, and Hot Toys refused to provide any parts on account of me buying it from a chinese reseller (first batch mind you).

Remember people, at the end of the day no matter what is said, these companies don't give a **** about you unless you have a large platform.

Hope you get it sorted, man, that sucks. Who are they trying to kid? It’s not like they have a flawless track record with QC…unacceptably far from it, actually. Premium pricing should come with premium customer service, particularly when you have so far established a pattern of inconsistency. Starts to feel like a gamble as to whether you get a “good one” from them, unacceptable for a collectible licensed product, let alone one at this price point.

@Scout Trooper What is it that prevents you from easily removing the suit?

If the pants are stitched to the top section, that's definitely not something I'd want to mess with until all other avenues had been explored.

If the pants can be removed and it's just a 'crotch-wrap' piece of fabric situation that keeps the upper outfit form riding up, that's much more manageable. You could cut the stitching and resew with relative ease, or perhaps try popping one of the figure's legs off to slide the crotch piece around without having to sever it.
You'll also have the entire forum's collective knowledge to guide you in the reassembly if required.

When I undressed my IA Joker, I recall some of the flexible rubbery material of the torso had folded slightly into one shoulder joint... I think.

The only way to know how to address the issue is to undress the figure.
If InArt do send out a replacement torso, you'd still have to do this so may as well start thinking about it. Record everything.

A big old, heavy box arrived for me today, so I know what my weekend plans are now. Fingers crossed for no issues.

*Still haven't opened Gandalf...

This is insane!

Not sure if you already mentioned it but are you contacting InArt directly?

If so they literally can’t send you any replacement or offer any after sales service.

This is insane!

You bought yours directly from Inart?

Not my pic but you can absolutely take the suit off for the most part.
1721324289681.png

Not sure if you already mentioned it but are you contacting InArt directly?

If so they literally can’t send you any replacement or offer any after sales service.
You bought yours directly from Inart?
Kit's doing his part. But ultimately it's
Inart's decision

Look at those skinny arms. Lol! If it can be opened, I'll most likely pad the arms.
Interested to see that.

My view is that the bicep armour itself is simply too small so, even with a more bulked up arm, it would just be compressed beneath an undersized part.

Just gotta roll with the punches and bear the loss. Like that time my delorean was a broken mess, and Hot Toys refused to provide any parts on account of me buying it from a chinese reseller (first batch mind you).

Remember people, at the end of the day no matter what is said, these companies don't give a **** about you unless you have a large platform.
Man that sucks I read all the posts and it's a real shame that your figure it's defective

Like you say , can't believe it for the price , unfortunately I don't think they'll give you another body

The best you can do it's try to repair yourself or maybe a new body

I pre-ordered Paul from Inart but if something like that happens to me or the stained sculpt I'll be pretty f mad 💢

Last edited:
Can't stop posing this figure!

Attachments

• 1000021768.jpg
    1000021768.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • 1000021770.jpg
    1000021770.jpg
    877.4 KB · Views: 0
  • 1000021728.jpg
    1000021728.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0