InArt - The Batman 1/6th Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is this the Hot Toys cape?
Looks like when the cape is looking really proportionate and correctly shaped, it's the HT.
When it's enormous and billowing all over the place, it's IA.

A custom drape cape is definitely required for this. Shame no one has figured out how to do it properly yet.

Sweet photos man :rock
Which Riddler is that? I’ve not really considered picking him up until your photo.
Thanks! It's the six fleet lane, I think that's the name. However, I have changed the boots, glasses and body on mine.

For people asking about the cape, chopper face is exactly correct. Mostly hot toys, but for the big bellowing dynamic cape it's inart

I just got through inspection.

The shoulder on the body is busted. It won't move. I spent an hour trying everything. Pushing the foam padding, checking for jamming, rotating the joint, trying to apply pressure at the pivot point while holding it firmly. I took my time with it and nothing.

There also doesn't seem to be any way to take off the suit and get a proper look at what's wrong with the shoulder.

**** man... it's actually the worst thing that could have gone wrong.

My left shoulder is broken also - doesn't ratchet, I did strip the torso down to see if there was anything stuck or on the outside I could see causing an issue, but nothing - it just has no ratchet, will contact Kit to see if anything can be done.

I did come home today also to see him do a Michael Jackson lean, can't say I'm overly confident in the base and Inarts weak ass magnets.

My left shoulder is broken also - doesn't ratchet, I did strip the torso down to see if there was anything stuck or on the outside I could see causing an issue, but nothing - it just has no ratchet, will contact Kit to see if anything can be done.

I did come home today also to see him do a Michael Jackson lean, can't say I'm overly confident in the base and Inarts weak ass magnets.
It's the ankles that are the issue. Without a crotch grabber or other support, all of the figure's weight hinges on the ankles. Inevitably, the ankles will give--even just a little--and once the figure is leaning, it's more pull on the magnets.

You made it look so damn good.

I appreciate it man. I do try. When the figure looks so good, it makes it easy. Bonus: the stock body is awesome…

Apologies @Scout Trooper , I really hope your situation gets sorted out.

But yeah, the stock body…so you remember in the opening scene on the train station where Batman punches that dude into probably needing brain surgery?

IMG_2962.jpeg

That’s his knee. This figure can ACHIEVE that. But the suit started pushing back passed a certain degree.

Had the body featured ratchet joints in the torso, I believe 100% i could’ve recreated that pose perfectly.

Despite the outfit limiting certain DEEP dynamic poses…what’s achievable now is nothing short of awesome. I had a lot of fun. Made me forget I was a peasant for a while 😅

Finally done!

All due respect, but **** the influencers. I don’t care if they reviewed this thing a thousand times before you got yours: I could’ve watched an hour of this. I was in awe when I got this thing out of the box and I was equally in awe watching the video. You absolutely killed it and, if they don’t revise their “influencer batch” strategy, they’d do well to bump Riley to the bench and send yours first. Good lord…

Finally done!

Cape is futzed and bicep armor looks good. Great review man! Great cinematic shots you got and the soundtrack helps set the theme. I’m gonna say it again but Will and Riley getting figures early and making them look like s*** is so frustrating.

Cant wait for mine to arrive.

Gary.. so this is becoming a common issue perhaps? Gosh. Let me know how it goes. Mine's just sitting in the box. Kind of lost all excitement for it. All that talk about getting parts and an Unreal sculpt? That's on the backburner now..

How did you go about taking off the suit?

You made it really look good and I enjoyed the dig on Inart. :ROFLMAO:

If you were offered an influencer batch in the future, what would you do though? :stick

thanks!😁

I’ve put a lot of thought into this:

If it’s a prototype to help promote an upcoming preorder, ABSOLUTELY. Send me a prototype, let me film it and tell me when to upload it and when to send it back or who else to send it to. Straight up preview, less of my own personal opinions and let the images speak for themselves.

But if it’s something we’ve been experiencing with every IA release so far? NOPE. Hell no.

Sure it’d be awesome to get the figure early, but i’d be a hypocrite if I did the very thing I was criticizing IA for.

Back