InArt - The Batman 1/6th Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just got through inspection.

The shoulder on the body is busted. It won't move. I spent an hour trying everything. Pushing the foam padding, checking for jamming, rotating the joint, trying to apply pressure at the pivot point while holding it firmly. I took my time with it and nothing.

There also doesn't seem to be any way to take off the suit and get a proper look at what's wrong with the shoulder.

**** man... it's actually the worst thing that could have gone wrong.
I’m sorry to hear that man, are you sure there’s no way to remove the top suit? Maybe the figure is articulated enough to slip the fabric off the body vertically? But of course needs to be carefully executed.

I’m sorry to hear that man, are you sure there’s no way to remove the top suit? Maybe the figure is articulated enough to slip the fabric off the body vertically? But of course needs to be carefully executed.
Its attached to a Singlet that goes under the crotch. So its not going to be easy to do without possible damage.

What a figure! Quick unboxing, simple pose, and into the shelf to spend time with another day, but already thoroughly impressed. Materials, proportions, details, hair rooting, unboxing experience, just incredible.

Terrible photo with my phone, but looking forward to some DLSR photos once I've spent more time with him.

For now, easily my personal figure of the year, sparking that joy of collecting once again.

aQ7SIac.jpeg

Has anyone tried the unmasked InArt head on the HT body? Seems like you'd need a spare InArt neck connector, seeing as it's magnetic.

Man, Inart's first response isn't very promising. But they responded quickly which is a start I suppose. They sent a video of somebody playing with the body. As though to say "maybe the joint's in the wrong position, hence why it won't move".

Like bruh... that's the first thing I considered, lol.

I should mention, the way they packed the masked sculpt, is they have it in a plastic bag that's pushed inside a tight foam insert. This causes the bag to apply pressure on the ears, hence why they're coming out bent for some. They did for me.

The ears seem somewhat flexible, so I think heating them up can get them back straight.

I should mention, the way they packed the masked sculpt, is they have it in a plastic bag that's pushed inside a tight foam insert. This causes the bag to apply pressure on the ears, hence why they're coming out bent for some. They did for me.

The ears seem somewhat flexible, so I think heating them up can get them back straight.

Dang dude, this sounds like a nightmare!

Regarding the arm/shoulder: which arm and what motion are you have trouble with? Front to back or outward?

the right arm on mine doesn't seem to want to go as flush as the right arm, could probably use some heat at some point.

Dang dude, this sounds like a nightmare!

Regarding the arm/shoulder: which arm and what motion are you have trouble with? Front to back or outward?
It's his right shoulder. Doesn't move in any direction. So the arm is pretty much just extended straight. It can swivel at the bicep, and bend at the elbow, but that's it.

His left arm can turn 360 degrees (which is really impressive actually) and it moves with ease. I will say though it still feels a little on the flimsy side for me. Compared to his legs anyway. Those are pretty solid.

the right arm on mine doesn't seem to want to go as flush as the right arm, could probably use some heat at some point.

I think that’s when you activate the shrug motion. Grab the middle section of the arm (bicep, preferably not the armor as it’ll move) and push upwards. Then his arm SHOULD get flush to the body.

It's his right shoulder. Doesn't move in any direction. So the arm is pretty much just extended straight. It can swivel at the bicep, and bend at the elbow, but that's it.

His left arm can turn 360 degrees (which is really impressive actually) and it moves with ease. I will say though it still feels a little on the flimsy side for me. Compared to his legs anyway. Those are pretty solid.

And you’ve tried everything? Because the arms on my figure were a bit tight. I applied a wee bit of force and it moved.

I think that’s when you activate the shrug motion. Grab the middle section of the arm (bicep, preferably not the armor as it’ll move) and push upwards. Then his arm SHOULD get flush to the body.

And you’ve tried everything? Because the arms on my figure were a bit tight. I applied a wee bit of force and it moved.
Yeah, I detailed it in my first post. I tried pushing the padding on the traps and the lats away, and making sure it's not hindered by the suit. I held the shoulder firmly, and applied more than enough pressure to rotate it in any direction. So much so, I could get it to "move", but it bounces right back.

Back