InArt - The Batman 1/6th Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
With Inart making dioramas lately, I would certainly hope for a crime scene / Riddler themed diorama
I would be in for a diorama but I think they'll settle for just LOTR characters as those bases aren't specific to the films but are meant to be used for them.

Realistically, how long of a wait do you all think this will be until the rest of us receive our orders?

At this point, I’m not expecting to see it until early next year.

Realistically, how long of a wait do you all think this will be until the rest of us receive our orders?

At this point, I’m not expecting to see it until early next year.

If you PO’d thru spec-fiction, the general consensus is yeah, early next year. But if you PO’d thru Kit and other vendors based in Asia, and if you did it early, I’m sure you’ll receive it before years end.

I think Inart missed a chance not sending this to Dean from the beginning. He clearly wants to work with it, but won't take the risk with somebody else's figure.

I can certainly appreciate the research he's putting into it. He's clearly passionate, and you don't see that kind of care with your typical influencer.

That and his understanding of lighting and photography.. It definitely makes more sense than sending it to Riley ffs.

I’d love for Unreal or anybody to sculpt a few more mouth plates.

IMG_2894.jpeg

IMG_2899.jpeg

IMG_2973.png

The figure can absolutely pull off the 2nd pic’s pose and glare no problem…however it falls apart due to the ‘mid sentence calm’ expression.

Back