InArt - The Batman 1/6th Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Light boxes just make everything look like crap.
Seriously, they make no sense for reviewing high end lifelike figures unless they are lit specifically for figure photography. They're meant for static objects, jewelry/electronics to show every nook and cranny. There is a reason we don't photograph people this way.

From twn_collection on ig. I find the Inart headsculpt better than hot toys but it's too small or the neck is too long.
445151304_369024672850175_1695636660275750288_n.jpg

Hot Toys was modded not sure if Inart is.
They're both modded. Was shared a few weeks ago when he first posted them. He made the shoulders insanely wide on the Inart version for some reason.

Can check potato's list for what was possibly modded:
So far for their “mods” it looks like

HT
1. Weathering, ex: for some reason only the left shoulder is matte (inaccurate)
2. Wrinkles on pants
3. Custom collar
4. Modified body, added padding or used a custom body

Inart
1. Broader shoulders and less V tapered waist (custom body or added padding)
2. Weathering all over especially shoulder and bicep armor
3. Possibly wrinkles on pants
4. Possible trap mod

Surprised we haven't heard from Kit yet. They should prioritise him over anybody else for bulk orders.
I’m also surprised kit doesn’t even have the batsignals. Not his fault but why would ToysWonderland get them first. Doesn’t make sense to me.
So they are still shipping figures?

B******s still owe me two figures or over £400.
Apparently nagging them long enough they will ship the figures, which is terrible, not guaranteed, and shouldn’t be experienced by anyone. I’m to hear that man :/

Oh, so its only been a couple months? I thought everyone has been waiting for like 6 months.

OK, thanks!
Review photos and videos were from April 15th-22nd so we just hit the 2 month mark. Gandalf's first small real batch was a month after Breda's review.

Back