InArt - The Batman 1/6th Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Last one of these WIP shots

IMG_2930.jpeg

I have both. The InArt version (IMO) is superior in ALMOST every way, which is interesting, because if Hot Toys was the only option, it would be one of the best 1/6 figures available. The one aspect of the InArt figure that really bothers me is the belt/holster.....what a pain. Even after installing, it just feels clunky, frail, and loose. Not a big fan of the magnetic base either. Looks great, but i don't trust it.

Last edited:
....And the eye stalks inside the cowl are so short that I can't actually maneuver them. Are they all like this or did I somehow get a weird one?
yeah mine is the same. I don’t have bear hands so I just took my time and slowly moved them but that being said if you have big hands or fat fingers your screwed lol

I think I'll post this here just this once, because of yesterday's discussion. But Unreal's seamless sculpt really puts things in perspective, doesn't it? I think it's a considerable improvement personally. Loving how it's looking.View attachment 713679
I'll keep the InArt version, no need to update

I really don’t know why they overcomplicated it with that weird shifting magnet mechanism design. Couldn’t they have just slapped one, big ol’ magnetic plate in there and called it a day?

I really don’t know why they overcomplicated it with that weird shifting magnet mechanism design. Couldn’t they have just slapped one, big ol’ magnetic plate in there and called it a day?
To my understanding, there are restrictions when shipping magnets. They're considered "dangerous goods".

Isn't the track mechanism another of Justin's invaluable conributions to InArt's innovative practices- along with Superman's real curl of hair?

I just got through inspection.

The shoulder on the body is busted. It won't move. I spent an hour trying everything. Pushing the foam padding, checking for jamming, rotating the joint, trying to apply pressure at the pivot point while holding it firmly. I took my time with it and nothing.

There also doesn't seem to be any way to take off the suit and get a proper look at what's wrong with the shoulder.

**** man... it's actually the worst thing that could have gone wrong.

I just got through inspection.

The shoulder on the body is busted. It won't move. I spent an hour trying everything. Pushing the foam padding, checking for jamming, rotating the joint, trying to apply pressure at the pivot point while holding it firmly. I took my time with it and nothing.

There also doesn't seem to be any way to take off the suit and get a proper look at what's wrong with the shoulder.

**** man....

Your retailer should cover you for this?

Understandably a complete ******** however!

The rooted sculpt isn't the best, but it's workable. The fringe looks good which i'm happy about. A ridiculous amount of volume on the back though. But I think I'm comfortable trimming it.

Back