InArt: The Lord of the Rings - Aragorn 1:6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
On the 1st photo the angle isn't exactly the same, and on the 2nd photo the position of the eyes or the quality of the image isn't identical either, but yes, huge downgrade 😏
View attachment 722661View attachment 722662

Asmus VS InArt
View attachment 722663

For this last comparison, the jaw doesn't seem to be the same in these 2 photos, because it looks bigger on the right.
So the proto is a downgrade of the proto? :rotfl
View attachment 722664
Borrowing this for a Facebook post on One Sixth Republic, highlighted the jaw a little

a aragon comparion half half wow done.png

On the 1st photo the angle isn't exactly the same, and on the 2nd photo the position of the eyes or the quality of the image isn't identical either, but yes, huge downgrade 😏

Asmus VS InArt
View attachment 722663

For this last comparison, the jaw doesn't seem to be the same in these 2 photos, because it looks bigger on the right.
View attachment 722664
Do you have the source set for that last comparison in hand? That's the best and closest to proto I've seen it look and would love other pics from that set.

Borrowing this for a Facebook post on One Sixth Republic, highlighted the jaw a little

View attachment 722683
My photoshop is not Perfect because theses photos are not 100% identical, but i tried to match this 2 at best.
But why did you increase the green brightness on the in hand photo to make the jaw look even bigger than it really is?😐

Do you have the source set for that last comparison in hand? That's the best and closest to proto I've seen it look and would love other pics from that set.
Last comparison is Proto VS Proto.
It's to show that depending on the focal length, the jaw may appear larger or smaller

My photoshop is not Perfect because theses photos are not 100% identical, but i tried to match this 2 at best.
But why did you increase the green brightness on the in hand photo to make the jaw look even bigger than it really is?😐

It's to show that depending on the focal length, the jaw may appear larger or smaller
Ah understood. I can't pin it down but for me the change is in the brow. Might just be paint or lighting.

Guys the figure is fine, Rooted and sculpt.
We all just salty we haven't gotten the figure yet, I'm sure once we all get the figure this thread will turn 180 and we'll all be blown away lol.

Asmus VS InArt
View attachment 722663

View attachment 722664
Wth is this.

IS THIS one of the sculpts yall are basing your InArt love for, seriously?

I'm sorry. No.

Excited to get this in hand, wonder if I'll be able to lessen some of the curls in the hair when I remove some of the styling product.

I increased the brightness to show the actual jawline that is already there, it helps show just how close the two are. The picture before was excellent and you did a great job splitting the two but was just a little to dark and you could not see just how good the shape of the jaw is compared with the proto.
I have also now mentioned you in the title on facebook to show my appreciation if you are Jeremy Wgn.

Last edited:
blaserjaded
I increased the brightness to show the actual jawline that is already there, it helps show just how close the two are. The picture before was excellent and you did a great job splitting the two but was just a little to dark and you could not see just how good the shape of the jaw is compared with the proto.
I have also now mentioned you in the title on facebook to show my appreciation if you are Jeremy Wgn.
Yep i understand no problem.
I posted this photos on FB French groups, and everyone criticizes this Aragorn it's crazy... 😅

Blank Stare Apathy GIF

Yeah it does look amazing. It seems that the production piece paint job isn't as slick but that's to be expected; I think that's the key difference that throws off some people.
For me, the key here is futzing the hair because often it looks too curly. His hair is much straighter in the movies with more subtle waves. I remember one photo almost made me think of Weird Al.
I'm glad for the extra curliness since, when I restyle his hair and flatten it down with water, the curls will naturally straighten out, which should result in the perfect recreation of Aragorn's hair.

Back