InArt: The Lord of the Rings - Gandalf 1:6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has anyone in the UK received their Gandalf from Planet action figures yet? Or even an update?
I'm in the UK and used them for all my LOTR figures up until InArt Gandalf. They used to be so fast at getting stuff in straight after release but when they switched to sea freight, it just takes aeons to fulfill their orders. I waited for two Asmus Nazgul that I ordered in Feb 2022 until April this year!! Was ignored from August last year until I demanded a refund a couple of months ago. Figure has been out so long

Anyway, I'm sure they will deliver but the wait is infuriating. In future I'd definitely recommend ordering from OneSixthKit!
Has anyone in the UK received their Gandalf from Planet action figures yet? Or even an update?

I still need to futz and water treat the hair and beard.

0C4B9DFC-100B-408A-AA3A-AA025180A77D.jpeg
85AFB710-767A-4129-8264-7F6822C3EC48.jpeg

Last edited:
Finally got Gandalf from Sugo. So much to unwrap, it’s a little daunting, think I prefer being able to see all the accessories when I open the box over having to unwrap.

Ring has the inscription, must be last batch with it only just arriving. Couple of the joints are very stiff/creaky. His beard is parted in two within the container and I kept thinking of this:
IMG_2252.gif

Eyes move ok but one seems slightly misaligned, probably have to fix that at some point.
Not sure why he has magnetic forearms in addition to the wrists, guess they got a good deal on magnets so decided to use them all over the place.

I’ll echo what others have said: the wrist pegs and magnetic base are pretty awful, they stand out so much juxtaposed with how much care went into all the other aspects.

Just in case anyone on here was still expecting to get an InArt Gandalf from TW that they ordered, this was posted in a TW thread on here by another user:

View attachment 711472
Expect more of this from Toys Wonderland with other InArt figures since they just leave the preorders open to suck in more money.
Well this sucks!

I have emailed TW every week for months and still yet to receive a reply. Glad I grabbed another Gandalf from eBay (but not a good price). Guess my money for this one is well and truly sunk.

Still loving the figure though!

Back