InArt: The Lord of the Rings - Legolas 1:6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I mean damn!

Likeness is spot-on.

inart legolas.jpg

Last edited:
GLORIOUS!

Should come wth two bows, two quivers and two sets of arrows for pre and post Lothlorien looks.
I'm assuming IA still only have the FOTR license so we won't be getting any Helm's Deep armour and accessories.

It's almost more beneficial for them to hold off on acquiring those licenses since it allows them to scimp on giving us definitive versions of characters that include everything necessary to display them from any point within the trilogy. Chumps like me are destined to buy every version of all things LOTR.

If there's a China exclusive, it might be his Council of Elrond cloak- although that's significantly fancier than Aragorn's ranger cloak so might not be viable. Maybe some Lembas bread or a triple-arrow holding hand? That last one would piss me off if we normies don't get it.

It looks absolutely fantastic, I'm so glad we're getting this in October as was teased a while ago! With the Nazgul announcement I was thinking we'd have to wait a bit longer, this is a lovely surprise.

Instantly renders both my Asmus versions (which I think are very good!) obsolete 😅

I just hope he does come with the Mirkwood bow and quiver though, that's a non-negotiable for me. The last 1/6th Legolas to include it was the ancient Sideshow version!! I still have it but don't want to have to use it on this.

See you in three years!!

What has the gap tended to be between preorder and release for the other InArt figures? I know with Aragorn it was about a year and 9 months. Gandalf I honestly can’t recall but I’m guessing similar. With BvS Superman I’m optimistic about a faster turnaround. Anyway…

Back