InArt: The Lord of the Rings - Legolas 1:6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Beautiful Barbie, but hairline doesn’t give a premium feel. They need to do actual rooting on the sculpt at least on the front line. Glued on hair just doesn’t look right.

I think it’s a clean looking figure for sure, maybe too clean... I like the outfit and proportions look great. They definitely can improve on the sculpt a bit. But I’ll definitely pick him up to finish a trio. Any rumors on pricing? seems bare so hopefully not too much on the wallet.

I dig it overall, but disappointed that they didn’t include the Mirkwood bow and quiver.

No magnetic stand is an interesting choice. While I’ve not been a fan of the magnetic stands, at least include a clear acrylic rod otherwise it’s still a balancing act with even less security

Last edited:
I love that they include curved arrows for those difficult curved shots :D
1727693637094.png

Looks good, but this + Cavill as Superman just solidifies to me that it is actually quite difficult to capture youthful and good looking neutral faces in 1/6.
I think Bloom and Cavill are just too pretty and smooth skinned to get the level of detail and paintwork and realism that normally makes these Inart sculpts jump out at you.

But I DO see Bloom here, though I think it still needs a little work - miles better than the Asmus likenesses though.

Happy it comes with the Lorien bow and quiver but I too think it should have come with his Mirkwood gear, especially as he comes with his Council of Elrond Prince of Mirkwood robe [which is a great inclusion, I always loved his look in that scene, conveys his Princely status well.]

Wish he also came with the Mirkwood bow and quiver, can't really put him next to the Gandalf unless he's unarmed or something... I guess he has the Council of Elrond cloak lol

I wonder if we'll see another surprise announcement later for the mirkwood bow only for it to be exclusive like the ranger cloak?

So is this bow closer to the bow that he used in The Hobbit rather than LOTR?
I'm not an expert, but weren't the bows in The Fellowship all a darker brown?
The current bow is the one he receives in Lothlorien. Prior to that he has a darker bow and different quiver.

84147b14ffc916bc786ca776dc1047b8.jpg

Back