InArt: The Lord of the Rings - Legolas 1:6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For me, the struggle is that I'd love to just get Aragorn, Legolas, and Gimli... but I missed Aragorn's window, so now I'm looking at aftermarket prices for him, $550 for Legolas, and God only knows for Gimli. Just not sure I care enough to invest that much in one shelf.

Will probably talk myself into caving for Legolas since he's my favorite, but it's way more of a decision than I ever expected it to be.

For me, the struggle is that I'd love to just get Aragorn, Legolas, and Gimli... but I missed Aragorn's window, so now I'm looking at aftermarket prices for him, $550 for Legolas, and God only knows for Gimli. Just not sure I care enough to invest that much in one shelf.

Will probably talk myself into caving for Legolas since he's my favorite, but it's way more of a decision than I ever expected it to be.
I ordered Aragorn twice...when I first started I used Toysblunderland...so they stole my 400 dollars for rooted version.

Then purchased it again, but I hate the rooted. Sigh...

What a loser I am.

Some closer pics

Attachments

• Screenshot (894).png
    Screenshot (894).png
    2.7 MB
  • Screenshot (895).png
    Screenshot (895).png
    2.3 MB
  • Screenshot (896).png
    Screenshot (896).png
    2 MB
  • Screenshot (897).png
    Screenshot (897).png
    2.1 MB
  • Screenshot (898).png
    Screenshot (898).png
    2.5 MB
  • Screenshot (889).png
    Screenshot (889).png
    3 MB
  • Screenshot (890).png
    Screenshot (890).png
    2.7 MB
  • Screenshot (891).png
    Screenshot (891).png
    2.7 MB
  • Screenshot (892).png
    Screenshot (892).png
    3.2 MB
  • Screenshot (893).png
    Screenshot (893).png
    2.5 MB
  • Screenshot (886).png
    Screenshot (886).png
    2.3 MB
  • Screenshot (887).png
    Screenshot (887).png
    2.7 MB
Just placed my order with Kit. The figure is very expensive, but not as expensive as he'll end up after release. I can always sell him on later down the line if I'm not feeling it when i get him in hand.

Better that than regretting not pre-ordering it later on.

Where the **** are they even getting the $550 price from. This company is run by scumbags
I wouldn't call them scum, but this is clearly they are overreaching here. No way this is more than Aragorn.

Hoping underwhelming sales and shaming lets them know this was the line they should never cross.,.but who knows.

It took Has to poor sales for their overpriced junk to take a hint...I think InArt needs a similar hint.

$60 for shipping to States if the courier do not increase the cost a year later

I do increased 1% in my formula because CNY raised by 6% just in one freaking week

Worst scenario we won’t lose money

Maybe we can lower the shipping if we ship without extra packaging but i understand collectors love Russian doll especially for such expensive piece :p
How much discount can I get if you just ship the figure and accessories in a sandwich bag?

Back