InArt: The Lord of the Rings - Nazgul 1:6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Frodo probably will come with Bag End's front door... but I wouldn't mind that - its iconic and would work well with him or Gandalf or Bilbo.

The other Hobbits will be nigh impossible to find something to justify a truly high-price I cannot think of a set or diorama that would fit each Hobbit character to such an extent as to be a natural inclusion AND be something that would drawn collectors.
I'm sure they will try, but unless they just included random bits of diorama or other iconic set pieces that would better fit other characters [say Balin's tomb] there is little in Fellowship which would lend itself easily to this.

Frodo and that big dumb door of his.
1728344728654.gif

Watch them pack the Hobbits separately and charge $350+ per piece.

Like some other folks here i think its going to be more then 350. More to 450. If they do a double pack reaching 800. Maybe a 4 pack reaching 1600. Either way i decided to go all out on this line. Even if i have to sell some other pieces. Love LOTR and the quality of these figures.

Imagine they also doing the Uruk-Hai from the first movie. But first Gimli and the hobbits please

The cynic in me thinks any hobbits will be well over 400 and without any kind of diorama or special stand piece.
But if we were to be lucky and we're talking blue sky ideas, I'd like Frodo with Bag End door, Pippin with Moria well + dwarven skeleton, Sam with the front of a Lorien boat, and Merry with the back of Gandalf's fireworks cart.

How could i forget about Gollum 😯 need him to
Gollum really needs to be a statue imo. Exposed joints (just to have joints) would look cheap and toylike to me.

He only needs to be in a universal all fours pose with some hair and I'll be happy. What other pose would you want him in anyway ?

Looking at Harry Potter...350 is not enough

Yeah, just because they're short doesn't mean they'll be "cheap."

Yep. New bodies, new tooling, lots of R&D for the proper scaling etc.

Even though they’re small a lot of work will go into them. They’d be even smaller than Harry Potter no?

For rooted Hobbits, I’d wager they’d be $450 USD max if they’re standalone without a big a** resin diorama like Harry Potter (Premium). It just depends on the add-ons that are included.
Sounds like you guys really want to pay more than $350 ! :ROFLMAO: Am sure they're reading this and thinking "excellent" !!

Back