InArt Thorin Oakenshield 1/6 Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Attachments

• IMG_0644.gif
    IMG_0644.gif
    576.5 KB
That sculpt is brilliant, but I don't see Thorin being a big seller. I cant imagine there are many people who will drop hundreds of dollars on Hobbit figures. They should have done Gimli instead, though it's possible they were contractually obligated to make Hobbit figures.

That sculpt is brilliant, but I don't see Thorin being a big seller. I cant imagine there are many people who will drop hundreds of dollars on Hobbit figures. They should have done Gimli instead, though it's possible they were contractually obligated to make Hobbit figures.

That's what I was thinking. If you *have* to make Hobbit figures, Thorin's probably going to be your best seller. Plus, it's a good test bed for Gimli. Get the problems worked out on the dwarf body.

Pretty incredible looking sculpt. Imagine the variances in hair though when it's released :thud: Some ppl will get more of that blonde than others undoubtedly

Back