Indiana Jones Temple of Doom Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ex ordered! This is the most I have spent on a sideshow piece this year. Mola Ram is 8 inches bigger but it costs less. WTF Maybe because of the accessories TOD indy comes with. Also the spino I ordered is huge 32 inches long and I also paid less. :cuckoo: Oh well keep them coming sideshow!:yess:

Ex ordered! This is the most I have spent on a sideshow piece this year. Mola Ram is 8 inches bigger but it costs less. WTF Maybe because of the accessories TOD indy comes with. Also the spino I ordered is huge 32 inches long and I also paid less. :cuckoo: Oh well keep them coming sideshow!:yess:

They're probably counting Mola's raised arm and the flames in his height.

scored the exclusive.. but may sell the monkey head to recoup some costs ... not all that excited about that piece... but once the PF itself has a decent custom overhaul it is going to be awesome...

Exclusive still available,probably the made 1000.:slap

Ordered used $90.00 from the rewards points...:yess:

Last edited:
the pf looks good but with sdcc not far away i think i'll pass. who knows what will be announced by then and i dont wanna spend too much $$$$.

Ordered the EX. But i really hope SS listens to the fans and does something about the hand/whip situation, possibly also the right hand with the moulded bandage, shouldnt be too hard to add a cloth bandage right?
In the end i doubt they will do anything to revise the 'sculpt', they never do. :(

Ordered the ex, but I wish they'd at least stubble him up a bit. Oh, and I doubt the edition size for the ex will be more than 250, and quite possibly even less.

dreading to think how much this will end up being for uk freaks! keeping an eye out on play.com and forbiddenplanet (.com)

Thanks. I just ordered the exclusive. :) Gotta have me some chilled monkey brains for lunch now :) I agree the face needs some stubble and the whole character should have a lot more grit and grime as his shirt has already been hit in the back with a whip and his sleeve torn. THis does look like this was after the movie ended and he took a shower, shaved, washed his clothes at the village, and then put the torn clothes back on. Other than that I like the sculpt. I agree a whip in his hand would be better than the stone however I do like the machete. Overall it could be better, so let's hope they take our criticism and make it better.

dreading to think how much this will end up being for uk freaks! keeping an eye out on play.com and forbiddenplanet (.com)

I can't believe the Ex is still up for Pre-order.

To be honest, when I bought the Raiders PF only a year and half ago, it cost me £169.99. This one is most likely going to be around £270 plus.
Sadly the price increases are too much for me get PFs anymore

Back