Indiana Jones Temple of Doom Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ordered the EX this morning too, though if they don't stubble him up I'll prob cancel.

The scuplt is phenomenal, but clean shaven it looks like Han Solo's gone to a fancy dress party as Indy!

Come on SS, give the guy some grit :monkey2

I decided in the end to pass, I only have space for one Indy and this doesn't top the Raiders PF. :exactly:

I like it, but not enough to spend over $300 for the EX. I'll probably just pick up the regular when it ships at the end of the year. The EX is not a must for me.

I like it, but not enough to spend over $300 for the EX. I'll probably just pick up the regular when it ships at the end of the year. The EX is not a must for me.

Agree. The price point keeps pushing upward and I feel they need to make the ex. something more exciting.

After looking at it a while I really feel the base should have been a rope bridge.

Agree. The price point keeps pushing upward and I feel they need to make the ex. something more exciting.

After looking at it a while I really feel the base should have been a rope bridge.

Normally I would agree about the base but since it matches Mola Ram, it is perfect.

Also, this ex ROCKS!

I'm probably gonna paint this one myself, so I'll make him a bit dirtier and scruffier looking. Although his stubble was shorter than in Raiders.

Or maybe people just don't want more PFs of Indy instead of Henry Sr. or other characters.

How quickly did Mola Ram sell?

If I'm not mistaken, the Mola Ram Ex. Sold out within a day. The regular took about a week longer.

Back