Indiana Jones Temple of Doom Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I doubt SS will change anything about this. They know that a number of buyers will make the changes they want and the other 95% will just accept what they're given.

I personally do NOT have the talent to do something like give the face more stubble and such. Is that a difficult, time consuming task? If so, it would seem that it's the kind of thing where you're really getting into variations from one statue to the other (not to mention the increased amount of time required).:dunno Maybe they've elected to avoid that path.

I still see this looking very impressive in person!:)

actually the "gritty" look is the easiest to customize on your own. it's the statue's pose itself that'll be too difficult for the average collector to change.

i added some dust to my rotla pf, added some subtle stains to his pants and roughed up his shirt a bit. makes a world of difference.

if ss doesn't give us a t.o.d production piece with the grit and grime, i'll just do it myself. some dirt and a bit of blood on his sword arm, and sweat stains on his shirt. maybe add some more wear & tear on his pants, esp around the knee area.

as for the stubble, i'll just wait and see how the prod piece turns out.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/1Ipp148VdmI&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/1Ipp148VdmI&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Sadly I had to cancel my order....I know I know...I suck...wanted this piece really bad too...oh well...give us some great pics when you guys get yours...thanks..

Right, so i just noticed that the Mola Ram PF comes with 2 switch out heads and 2 switch out hands and is cheaper then the indy TOD PF!!! What the!
indy TOD has nothing special about him as a regular PF, yet Mola has so many options??
its frustrating!! I wish someone was able to speak to SS and make them see their mistakes!

Sadly I had to cancel my order....I know I know...I suck...wanted this piece really bad too...oh well...give us some great pics when you guys get yours...thanks..

Did the 10 day notices go out already? A lot can happen betwen now and the end of the year (assuming you cancelled for financial reasons.)

just ordered mine from forbiddenplanet.com much overtime on the horizon to pay for this now!

I think he looks great, I notice that they dirtied him up a little; but still I think I will stick with Raiders - I was fortunate enough to get a good paintjob.

Back