Injustice: Gods Among Us (new DC Fighting Game)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I will never, ever refer to Captain Marvel as "Shazam". I don't care what DC and that idiot Geoff Johns say.

Man, Amazon is really sucking this time then, especially for the collector's edition as that doesn't seem to have the $10 credit :gah:

The skins will all be available for sale on psn and Xbox eventually

I know. I'm not worried about that. Infact getting the collectors edition from Gamestop would be more expensive than from Amazon and buying the dlc separately.

Last edited:
For those complaining about the inaccuracies of the abilities and strengths of the characters - it's just a fun fantasy game. You're worried about the fact Joker can punch people through walls in a world where people fly, shooter laser beams out of their eyes, have magical powers etc lol

If it makes you feel better, just pretend all the characters got super human strength from some unknown force or spell or something.
Problem solved. Now Joker has superhuman strength to match Superman.

P.S. It's just a fighting game.

:monkey3

seeing the video's of this game really makes me exited to play it but chances are that it's going to piss me off just like the pile of garbage that is mortal kombat 9. that game is a real pain in the arse. I mean 4 ***s sake did they even play test this god damn game? Noob Saibot is the cheapest character any retard can easily kick your butt using this guy. playing against my brother in law with little experience he stands on the far side spamming the shadow thing over and over again. I can block it, but what's the point when it still does damage and as soon as I jump he does the teleport grab that takes no effort to do, is impossible to block, and that is virtually impossible to block when your not jumping cause the window of opportunity to block it is like half a mila second and your always too late. the only way to win is to play real cheap which is not fun or satisfying at all. actually the only way to win is to not play at all.

Noob Saibot was actually pretty bad lol. He didn't stand a chance against most of the higher tier characters.

Back