Injustice: Gods Among Us (new DC Fighting Game)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Played the demo pretty good, only get 3 playable characters in demo Batman, Wonder Woman and Lex Luthor.

So, no demo feedback. :tap

The bats in Batman's stage entrance look silly. :lol

Lots of fun, great battles.

I love this game already. :lol

But no game company has yet to get Batman's cape to look great. :(

Last edited:
Wow I wasn't even aware of the demo! I haven't been checking on video game news for some time! Going to download this right now and play it before calling it a night.

Demo feels a little lackluster to me because I can't access the TRAINING mode. I simply would just like the chance to make up different combos before the game comes out to get a little ahead with just 3 characters. :monkey1

this game is rather over the top with the flash running all the way around the earth just to punch someone from behind but doomsday punching you to the center of the earth wins the cake. I'll will get this game but might hold off for a price drop donno yet.

Was just a button press when you're next to it man. Serious amount of info there for hardcore fighters, frame data everything lol I will completely ignore it.

Was just a button press when you're next to it man. Serious amount of info there for hardcore fighters, frame data everything lol I will completely ignore it.

I figured it was something like that. I did it once on accident :lol Is it the same method to knock your opponent into another tier of the level?

That frame data is intense. Hardcore tourney players are going to love it. I'm just gonna mash me the X buttons.

Back