Injustice: Gods Among Us (new DC Fighting Game)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The thing that kills this game for me is that the Joker can punch someone that far!

I'm also having a hard time accepting many things from this game.

Yeah yeah, it's a game, we're supposed to just relax and enjoy da ride.

But HQ kicking WW *** is just too much for me to handle. :rotfl

It is all a bit ridiculous and over the top, sometimes a little TOO. I think I was fine it it up until I saw Joker punch Lex through that ****ing building...Now I'm not so sure :lol

:exactly::goodpost:

I will be passing on this one. I get bored very quickly with these types of fighting games anyway.

I'm not going to let some trivial continuity error (especially one that will have no bearing on how a character will be perceived in the comics) get in the way of enjoying a fun game.

I get to fight some of my favorite comic book characters in a fighting game that actually has good fighting mechanics. I won't complain.

I'm not going to let some trivial continuity error (especially one that will have no bearing on how a character will be perceived in the comics) get in the way of enjoying a fun game.

I get to fight some of my favorite comic book characters in a fighting game that actually has good fighting mechanics. I won't complain.

But what good is being Superman in a game were he can slam Joker on the ground after taking him into space and Joker immediately gets up and knocks him out.

The fun of playing Superman has now been greatly diminished because Joker has the same strength and stamina.

Please don't bring up that Batman can beat up Superman. :lol

Last edited:
But what good is being Superman in a game were he can slam Joker on the ground after taking him into space and Joker immediately gets up and knocks him out.

The fun of playing Superman has now been greatly diminished because Joker has the same strength and stamina.

Please don't bring up that Batman can beat up Superman. :lol

Sounds like you guys really shouldn't play fighting games :dunno

I think you guys are taking the game way too seriously. Its like expecting a Mortal Kombat character to be dead forever once a Fatality is used on them. There's no other way they could have Joker in the game. I mean what fun would it be if Superman won EVERY time? Only Captain Marvel, Batman, Lex Luthor, and maybe Wonder Woman would even have a chance fighting him.

I think you guys are taking the game way too seriously. Its like expecting a Mortal Kombat character to be dead forever once a Fatality is used on them. There's no other way they could have Joker in the game. I mean what fun would it be if Superman won EVERY time? Only Captain Marvel, Batman, Lex Luthor, and maybe Wonder Woman would even have a chance fighting him.

Make same strength characters fight each other

There's enough of Meta and regular humans to still create a fun yet more believable game.

Batman vs Joker vs Catwoman vs HQ etc

Superman vs Armored Lex vs WW vs Sinestro etc

The fact Joker can punch people that far is for the magical thing called dumb.

:rotfl

I know I know

balanced game needs to be balanced

But it's not who the character is.

Why stop there, Joker should be made to fly since he has the same strength as Superman.

Ahh screw it, i'm buying it anyways and using HQ to kick Superman's ***. :lol

Back