Injustice: Gods Among Us (new DC Fighting Game)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If it wasn't balanced, you'd have **** like this:

IndianaJones-Guns.gif

People complaining its not realistic..... The day kryptonian and amazons are real is the day ill cancel my PO for this game.

No one said not realistic.

Not conforming to who the characters are.

Fine, I get it, it's a fighting game therefore it needs to be balanced therefore Joker needs to have the same strength as Superman.

No one said not realistic.

Not conforming to who the characters are.

Fine, I get it, it's a fighting game therefore it needs to be balanced therefore Joker needs to have the same strength as Superman.

It's either that or one of the two doesn't make the roster. And if one of those two don't make the roster, you would have to omit any character of the same class.

The Joker will still use his tricks and gags..... just with a bit more oomph. :D

Yeah different moves and attributes makes sense but they've all got to be able to do comparable damage or the game doesn't work.

Either that or everyone picks Sagat coz he is a beast who is overpowered lol.

I'm cool with Joker, Harley being in, but I just don't think they fit in with theme of "Gods Among Us". I thought the idea was this game was to showcase all the exceptionally powerful, superhuman characters from DC. Luther makes sense because of his power suit, but I just don't get Joker and Harley.
I know that the Joker is a popular character, but he just doesn't work for me in that context. I can get Bane and Grundy, but that's about it as for Batman's Rogues Gallery. Why not replace Joker and Harley with Doomsday, Cyborg Superman, Eradicator, Man of Steel, Superboy, Darkseid, Mongul, Metallo, Zod, etc, etc?
Not that I'll be playing this game---don't have Xbox360 or PS3, so maybe I shouldn't be putting my two cents in :p

Last edited:
I don't know the else worlds story to this one but that might explain 'gods among us'. I hear the comic is decent. Al those character you mention would be good for dlc.

Yeah Sinestro looks like a beast. I am most excited to use Catwoman, Shazam, Hawkgirl, and Raven.

Llike I've said, its just what I've heard. Netherrealm seems really bad on clarifying things. There were questions like that unanswered on the last MK game until the game was released.

He is fully playable. Everyone we've seen trailers for or in fights are. I have no idea where you heard that from. It's also worth mentioning in these battle videos people are playing as these characters so of course they are playable :lol

Anybody going to PO this? Amazon has it for $59.99 with a $10 giftcard, so total or $49.99... not too bad. I hope there isn't exclusive DLC to different stores -- we would've known about that by now, right?

Anybody going to PO this? Amazon has it for $59.99 with a $10 giftcard, so total or $49.99... not too bad. I hope there isn't exclusive DLC to different stores -- we would've known about that by now, right?

Gamestop has the exclusive Red Son DLC pack. So yeah, there are exclusives for the certain stores.

Back