Injustice: Gods Among Us (new DC Fighting Game)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not into fighting games, but I'm really interested in this. It'll be the 360 platform if I do.

Game looks good but its gonna take me a while to get used to mortal kombat controls when I'm coming from Tekken

903014_525611534158133_1176722483_o.jpg

Pre-order Injustice from Walmart to receive exclusive Arkham City skins for Batman, Catwoman, & Joker

My kingdom to play as Adam West's Batman....

That would've been funny if he was in this game.

Aquaman has his shark attack, and 60's Batman would have his. :lol

It does make me wonder if we might be able to get some 60's Batman skins in the next Arkham game. Now that it seems like WB has a bit more control over the property.

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Batman would be immune to Aquamans finisher. He's got that shark repellant.

Those aren't finishers. They're just super combos. Like the internal damage moves in the MK reboot. The game doesn't have a "finish him" like MK. Its basically Street Fighter :(

Wonder why they left out Harley on the Arkham skins?

IMO they really should have kept finishers in this like MK. Even if they were basically what those super combos are already. That's what always set MK apart from SF for me.

IMO they really should have kept finishers in this like MK. Even if they were basically what those super combos are already. That's what always set MK apart from SF for me.

Yeah, it is kind of silly to see that shark chomp down on somebody, then just kind of spit it out and the dude rolls around a bit and just gets back up :lol...

But then again the whole game is silly, so what do I know. This is out April 16th :panic: I really don't want to PO from Wal-mart to get those Arkham skins :lol

Preordered the game! Not sure what bonus content or DLC I might get because of it. Preordered, mainly to get an exclusive Steelbook at Future Shop here in Canada. lol

Looking forward to some console fighthing action again! Good replay value game!

Back