Injustice: Gods Among Us (new DC Fighting Game)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I knew it.

Jye rocks a stick at home for real I bet and has mad internet speed and uses strictly wired controllers to minimise lag so he can school fools. I bet he calls them 'shoto scrubs' when he defeats them. I bet this is him and his mate in this vid;

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dvPKGSk13zo[/ame]

downloaded the iOS version today and made a WBID and just for signing up u get new 52 green lantern. And a special list that once unlocked it gives u character skins for console version or vice versa can't wait to get batman beyond skin.

same here. but there should have been a tutorial so I can know how to play the game and understand how that wager thing works and can you even block in this game?

MK fans make me laugh. Back to block is the most foreign thing to them, they have no idea how it works and it confuses the S out of them

My son and I have been playing the demo non stop. This will be a definite buy. Can't wait to see all of the characters in action. The promo on the demo looks great.

I really want those batman, superman, and wonder woman new 52 skins. But they're only included in the collectors edition. Anyone think they'll be offered as DLC?

I am curious if this fighter will be considered serious enough that it will have staying power in the EVO championship scene that comes every year. Mortal Kombat 9 have been in it 2 years in a row though.

There will probably be a "komplete edition 8 months from now, with all the goodies.

I am curious if this fighter will be considered serious enough that it will have staying power in the EVO championship scene that comes every year. Mortal Kombat 9 have been in it 2 years in a row though.

Thing about this game is its a lot more 'flash" than mk9. You got a 4 second QTE type thing for combo breakers, which already annoys the heck out of me. knocking people through walls becomes a 8 second cinematic event. Supers can be just as long, and there's only one per character. All of that is going to get repetitive fast.

What disappoints me is boon really didn't try anything new, he's still using the mk engine.

It's fun. I like all the interaction with the environment and the fact it gets destroyed, etc. as the fights go on. I stink at fighting games so it is not a given that i win against my son's thousand buttons at once onslaught.

Back