Injustice: Gods Among Us (new DC Fighting Game)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I went to the midnight release and had some great debate with a large group of comic geeks. We debated inside Gamestop from 10pm until midnight of who would win in a fight? The Justice League or the Avengers? It was all about the typical main members only. Hearing a bunch of people talking about enraged superman make it seem like the Justice League would win for sure, but of course there will always be people who will say that would be unfair to have enraged supermen for many reasons and isnt realistic. :lol

Many of us wore t-shirts of some of our favorite justice league members, but there were some fail cosplayers there as well. There was this guy everyone was making fun of who was trying too hard to look like a hardass in a Green Arrow like cosplay and a cheap bow and arrow set from Best Buy.

I went to the midnight release and had some great debate with a large group of comic geeks. We debated inside Gamestop from 10pm until midnight of who would win in a fight? The Justice League or the Avengers? It was all about the typical main members only. Hearing a bunch of people talking about enraged superman make it seem like the Justice League would win for sure, but of course there will always be people who will say that would be unfair to have enraged supermen for many reasons and isnt realistic. :lol

Many of us wore t-shirts of some of our favorite justice league members, but there were some fail cosplayers there as well. There was this guy everyone was making fun of who was trying too hard to look like a hardass in a Green Arrow like cosplay and a cheap bow and arrow set from Best Buy.

I thought I looked pretty bada$$, but whatever. Good day sir!

The US version came with a goofy statue so I passed on the CE but I do want the New 52 skins...

I thought the European Figure was more awesome, but I still got the US version. Wonder Woman's right arm was a clean break from the missile. I currently have it superglued and setting. Should be good as new.

I like it, but I keep forgetting how cheap these things usually are.

I like it, but I keep forgetting how cheap these things usually are.

I stopped buying CE's. The bonuses are always cheap. Cost them next to nothing to fabricate and they can turn around and charge a hefty premium for it all.

I'd rather keep my extra money and apply it to another SSC statue or something.

Was it ever explained why the European CE was different than the US one? Was there a problem with Batman grabbing Wonder Woman's neck?

Don't guess anyone is willing to sale their arrow skin....I missed the voting and no1 online is got one for sale like all the others lol....imagine that. So if anyone has an extra for ps3 I'd definitely pay em a good price when they get their email

Back