Injustice: Gods Among Us (new DC Fighting Game)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, I don't play fighting games, but when I watched a review of this, I was shocked when they said that each character had one super. That would get old fast. Same with the intro and outros. The same lines every time.

I don't play fighting games either but only one super doesn't bother me (yet). Might be cool to be able to unlock more later but right now it's not an issue for me. This game has been a lot of fun so far.

I just save my super move for the final end move. Great way to end it. And then it's like a fatality anyway.
I don't overuse them either. I've gone many fights where I didn't need to use it, or didn't want to.

Rather I chewed up my power bar, making the special moves stronger versions anyway.

Bah...no one has a PS3?
All you xbox fanboys...lol :wink1:

Thankfully the game has more to offer than just supers so i'm still having fun learning the combos.

Something about playing as a superhero makes up for any short comings.

I guess one can look at the transitions as semi supers. :dunno

Some are very cool looking, like the Hall of Justice one.

Speaking of Supers, I don't know which is cooler, Shazam's or Superman's.

Last edited:
I just save my super move for the final end move. Great way to end it. And then it's like a fatality anyway.
I don't overuse them either. I've gone many fights where I didn't need to use it, or didn't want to.

Rather I chewed up my power bar, making the special moves stronger versions anyway.

Bah...no one has a PS3?
All you xbox fanboys...lol :wink1:

I bought it for the PS3

screen name = gotham avenger

if anyone has any extra DLC codes for the ps3 version(specifically the Arrow costume) please PM me

am i the only one who thinks the costumes for the two batmen in story mode shouldve been reversed, that was bugging me the whole time

The game is pretty good aside from the story mode which could have been a lot better. Star Labs is just frustrating at times. Anyway I'm on PS3 if anyone is looking for some matches PSN is LordSerpentor

PSN Willowvale75

Game is going to give me anger issues ha ha

Either it's me, or some characters are just cheaper or something lol
Or they are just good and I suck, and my reflexes can't keep up with the good players.

Like I hate facing Green Lantern when all I get the whole match is that invisible grab and throw move. Button mash, grab and throw me, button mash, grab and throw me.

If anyone is willing to share their iOS unlocks, could you please shoot me a PM? I unfortunately, do not own an iOS device. Apparently it's pretty easy to do.

Last edited:
am i the only one who thinks the costumes for the two batmen in story mode shouldve been reversed, that was bugging me the whole time

Nah. Their world had an evil superman, ours didn't. So the Dark Knight Returns influence armor was perfect for their world.

Back