Injustice: Gods Among Us (new DC Fighting Game)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hate the ones where you have to avoid being hit for 20 secs....:gah:

Funny, I haven't found those ones difficult at all. Mind you I'm about one third of the way through (including the 20 Red Son missions tagged on to the end), and I haven't gotten stuck on anything for any real length of time so far. Getting three stars on each one can be a bit of a pain on occasion (and there are a handful along the way that I haven't gotten the full three stars on yet, and will go back to one day), but so far I'm personally finding it nowhere near as hard as I had been led to believe, at least as far as progressing through it goes. I certainly haven't come anywhere near raging out either, or at least so far. It does get fairly tedious after a while though.

Mind you, I had put a fair bit of time in getting to know most of the major move sets of most of the characters beforehand, as Star Labs is one of the things I left until last, so I'm sure that familiarity with the controls and timings has helped quite a bit.

How is the online on this? Is it laggy and ****ty like MK was?

Thanks! Trying to decide if I should pick this up tommorow. Toys r us has it for 34.99 thinking about grabbing it and ordering a stick tommorow night for 360.

Thanks! Trying to decide if I should pick this up tommorow. Toys r us has it for 34.99 thinking about grabbing it and ordering a stick tommorow night for 360.

Take the ad to Walmart and have them price match! Get the Arkham skins plus MK vs DC for FREE! :panic:

Word on the street with the hookers is that the fight stick no work good with this game.

Yeah, I wouldn't be surprised. Something felt a bit off when I tried using my own fight stick with this game. I couldn't quite pinpoint what it was, but the game felt tighter using the gamepad to me. Which is rare for a fighter like this.

I use the arcade stick when playing this game. I find the inputs and such are just a pain in the *** to do on an Xbox controller. I've found a layout that works well for me.

If only NRS knew about something called a hitbox, and making moves that hit your shin NOT an overhead.. Gg NRS gg..... Idiots.

Take the ad to Walmart and have them price match! Get the Arkham skins plus MK vs DC for FREE! :panic:

TRU stores around here have been cleared out since Monday morning. I price matched the game at Walmart today and will be selling the Arkham skins DLC to get my price down to $25. Not bad for 2 DC fighting games.

TRU stores around here have been cleared out since Monday morning. I price matched the game at Walmart today and will be selling the Arkham skins DLC to get my price down to $25. Not bad for 2 DC fighting games.

I'll take those Arkham skins off your hands :D

Back