Injustice: Gods Among Us (new DC Fighting Game)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
False! Just came back from Wally World and they were very happy to price match for me. :nana:

Going to part it out on Ebay now, lol.

This depends on your Store... but normally they wont do it.

So are there any tangible benefits to the lab missions. I stopped with superman and the barrels

Do u unlock anything

So are there any tangible benefits to the lab missions. I stopped with superman and the barrels

Do u unlock anything

Doesn't seem to unlock anything that great. Some portraits and backgrounds for your gamer tag. There are also some achievements. If there is more, I haven't gotten to it yet.:dunno

Do u unlock anything

U can unlock a new flash and shazam skins for beating their missions with all 3 stars but good luck with that. I gave up trying to get 3 stars after nearly breaking my controller. Its an exercise of futility and only for those who like being tortured.

U can unlock a new flash and shazam skins for beating their missions with all 3 stars but good luck with that. I gave up trying to get 3 stars after nearly breaking my controller. Its an exercise of futility and only for those who like being tortured.

:exactly: I have never rage quit so much in my entire life

False. You unlock shazam's new 52 skin by completing his missions with any number of stars. You unlock else world flash by completing ALL missions with 3 stars

Last edited:

:exactly: I have never rage quit so much in my entire life

My brothers in rage! :mad::mad::mad:

Just finished Batman's Star Lab missions tonight. Catwoman is up next...

Thanks all...might get back into the missions.

For all the frustration they should give cool perks to those who complete the missions

Back