Injustice: Gods Among Us (new DC Fighting Game)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm having trouble with wbid in iOS. I've changed my password and sometimes it works and others it fails. It's getting frustrating.

If anybody has NOT bought this game yet it is $34.99 at Toys R Us this week. I posted it in the Game Deals thread, but felt it needed notice in here too just in case people don't check there often enough.

I picked up the walmart.

30 Injustice/30 MKvsDC :yess:

Now just to find time for the older game, too addicted to Injustice. :lol

That's right. Walmart will price match a print add. If someone hasn't picked this up yet, go to Walmart with the TRU add and get it really cheap with the Arkham DLC and MK vs DC game. Fantastic deal there! :clap

god dammt canada toys r us has it listed at full price. but maybe I can sell the mk vs dc. probably not going to get much for it though.

Deathstroke spammers are easy to beat using superman spams :). Just leap and laser beam deathstroke gun fire. When he leaps up and fires use the beam from the ground. Match over!!!. If they use sinestro, pick him or raven as well and spam away/ if they use black Adam use ravens special spam. Raven is good against black Adam and sinestro spammers because her special is faster cast then theirs.

Big accomplishment this weekend. I saved the stupid @ss human from the barrel and flying robots. :lol Man, I hate StarLabs! After that, I played some battle modes. Much more enjoyable. This is one of the best fighting games I have played.

Just got this for me and my daughter to play, and WOW this is a fantastic game, actually havn't been a huge DC fan (marvel FTW!!!) but now things have changed, such an awesome awesome game, didn't think of the walmart with an ad, nutz oh well i doubt they would have done it since its plastered on the front of the game (walmart edition) surprised the TRU didnt' have any DLC :p boooo when MK came out i believe tru/bb/wm/t all had different dlc

Back