Injustice: Gods Among Us (new DC Fighting Game)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think I have played online once. Deathstroke just continuously shot me with his rifle. Then I wanted to break something.

I just quit when someone picks deathstroke lol
Unless their loss record is totally garbage.

I also hate: Aquaman, Black Adam, Sinestro.

I also can't stand the imbalance and overpowered big guys: Doomsday, Bane, Grundy. A few punches or get tossed around a couple time and my health is almost gone? Meanwhile, I'm throwing out all kinds of stuff, combos etc. Those guys just charge me, stomp on me, grab me and I'm dead. WTF

I use RAVEN as my main.

So they release the one DLC exclusive I actually already have? Typical... :lol

Hopefully the other DLC won't be too far away, I want the Blackest Night stuff.

I'm over 200 wins in ranked online.
I am getting better. Trying to close the gap and reach my total losses, to at least be 50 50 player lol

I've got my groove on with Raven. Sometimes even beating those with a good winning record.

I'm around like 205 wins, 240 losses.
Looks bad and is bad. But despite that many losses, I am happy I have also won over 200 games.
As I get a bit better, and now play new noobs, that I once was, the gap is closing. :yess:

Its my daily addiction to get on there and do a few fights.

how could you play that much ranked? it takes forever to find a match and its always spammers

I just play every day lol It doesn't take long at all to find someone. Maybe a minute or less in most cases. Sometimes longer, but that's rare. This is on a PS3. Not sure if the Xbox is separate servers?
Are you kidding me? I always get the hardcore winning record people.
I've even gotten the second highest ranking guy a couple times lol

Then I get the noobs. When I see someone with very low games played, or a losing record of any sort, I know I'm good lol

But yes, even the losing record guys beat me, because I will get thrown off by the spam or crazy luck jumping, or people being deathstroke and other cheapy guys.

Im into the 800's globally now. Worked my way from the 1000's. Chipping away at it.

How is this game's single player, mostly in terms of quantity?

I won't be playing online at all. I know this was made by Netherrealm as well so I was hoping it'd have a lot of single player stuff like MK9.

Back